We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…34689…76

Comments

  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    And another £3.04 on fleabay! That's 4 sales today already. Must be day-after-paycheque day :rotfl:
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    £1.26 on Vivatic
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    £20 leisure vouchers from C Pulse arrived today
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Popstess
    Popstess Posts: 351 Forumite
    Woohoo started the challenge off with a bang! :D I sold a game of my sons (he had 2) £15 pleased as punch I wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for this challenge :D
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 1 March 2016 at 11:04PM
    !!!! Be very careful with the above post No 57 guys and gals !!!


    Have a read around first as it's about a site called Traffic Monsoon




    Ignore this now as it's been removed - :T

    Back laters
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Kicked off with £5.67 from Ciao, which has changed it's rules recently so I haven't posted anything since the New Year. You now can't get the diamond bonus if you post book reviews, which were my main review source. Since the bonus always got me £2, versus the 10 pence that the actual review would get me, not getting the bonus makes the whole thing effectively pointless.

    Might review a few DVDs at some point in the future, but I suspect that'll be my last Ciao payout for quite some time.
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Starting the month with 50p from My Survey, a small start but better than nothing. I've got a mystery shop booked for tomorrow but then on a sewing course on Thursday and Friday, so it's looking like quite a quiet week.

    I definitely need to get on with some ebaying, I said I was going to last month but just sold some books on Amazon. I'll need to make time this weekend to list I think.
  • Received my first voucher from bounts £5 for garden centre.

    And £4.60 tips. :j
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Becks81
    Becks81 Posts: 426 Forumite
    Welcome to all the newbies!!


    I'm off the starting blocks already with an £11 ebay sale. Had to do a bit of negotiating (which I'm never good at) but ended up with a sale for something that is just lying around.


    Tempted to list more as I believe sales are starting to pick up.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thanks for the new thread Aesop....hope the interview went well?

    I got the job! they called me today and offered it to me. Were supposed to call Friday.

    still dubious about how it is going to work out as having to leave DS in playground at 8.30 with teachers and friends. He is not keen on me doing it as discussed with him today but can't get him into breakfast club, and might have to look at childminder to take him to school. Don't blame him, 15 mins stood in playground waiting for whistle can be long when no one around to play with/talk to. There are usually a few of his friends but he doesn't always want to go talk to them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.