We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join
Comments
-
Slowly cheering up now as sold a couple of today's uploads - not collected yet though so won't count towards the challenge till I have the pennies in my grasp!0
-
Evening
I got my AGC from swags plus £42.60 from mfortune and £11.94 from kidstart so have £64.54for the month so far. Going out in a mo to get a card and flowers for mum for tomorrow (nothing like being prepared!)
Still feeling very stressed about money but I know things could be a lot worse and probably would be if I didn't do this challenge so thanks to all of you for all the support and advice.
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend
Sharon x£10 a day April - £4/£3002014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.300 -
Evening folks
51p (equivalent) on i-say, 75p on VO, screened out of PB, still nothing on Prolific (6 weeks?!)
Still have no energy and feeling very ill from the no-sugar challenge so very off my survey game
Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
:j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j
SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/3100 -
I've carried on with my money making this afternoon and earned £1.50 on My Survey (almost able to cash out my next £5 Amazon voucher), written some more on Textbroker for £3.70 and made £15 on a casino website (won £35, initial deposit £20). I should also make £30 cashback on Quidco for the casino sign up but won't count this until it tracks and confirms.0
-
Wages from job #3 - £20. Job #2 - £40 plus £13 tips. -£10 petrol.
£63 in total today.
Can barely keep my eyes open now though. Time for bed then an actual day off tomorrow!0 -
Yesterday I counted and bagged up the pennies from the copper jars - grand total £40 - I couldn't believe it, these jars have been sitting on the shelf for ages (years if the amount of dust on them was anything to go by :rotfl:) but all these little darling pennies are now safely deposited in the savings account and I'm off to a great start with the challenge.
0 -
Conrats Aesop on the job offer!!
I'm kicking the month off with my £5 Hali reward. I've also saved £145 on my TV licence by purchasing a NOW box and watching eveything on catch up
!
So £150 to start :j
Am I able to add the £100 deposit from a new lodger who is moving in on April 1st?
Thankyou
Yes you can.0 -
Kantankrus_Mare wrote: »Received my first voucher from bounts £5 for garden centre.
And £4.60 tips. :j
Lovely, have seen that you enjoyed spending it.0 -
BritishBibliophile wrote: »Thank you for starting the March thread Aesop!
Please may I be put down for £5 a day
Nothing mega to squeeze out of Quidco, but this month is Women's History Month so I'm going to be spamming my eBooks left, right and centre which will hopefully get a few extra pennies rolling in.
Hope your books are selling well.0 -
Procrastinater wrote: »Morning all - Well done Aesop !
Only just a few coppers over a tenner to report so far this month and struggling to post that in time !
Thankyou x0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
