We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…1718202223…76

Comments

  • Aesop wrote: »
    Possible free listings on ebay , no insertion fees and 35% off final value fees. Until 14 march.

    Check your accounts

    Yup - 100 listings - Nailed it - thanks Aesop x :cool:

    Had an offfer a few days ago - free listings for March - but no FV disc - so I hadn't accepted it - I wonder if I would have got this - if I'd accepted that ?
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    Possible free listings on ebay , no insertion fees and 35% off final value fees. Until 14 march.

    Check your accounts

    As always, cheers for the heads up Aesop - very helpful :)
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • blubella
    blubella Posts: 581
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £2.76 on Bay sale...just started listing on Gum...see if that's any better!? Well, at least there are no fees and postal charges!
    #4 DFBXMAS24 - £2,322.85/£5,000
    NSD Challenge - Jan 15/12, Feb 3/12, Mar 10/10 Apr 10/12, May 5/12.
    SPC #44


    Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration & inspiration ~ Evan Esar
  • Morning all. Please can I sign up again - I'd like to aim for £10 a day (I will get there on day!).

    Have a lovely Sunday,

    MGx
    :jMortgage free 08.08.19 :j
    2018: £19410.25 / £9,300 2017: £7646.64 / £11,000 2016: 4557.98 / £11,000 2015: £10,230.37 / £11,000 2014 =£6703.26 / £11,000 2013 = £4288.51 / £8000 2012 = £1600/£5000 2011 = £2579/£3000
    MF date was Nov 2041 - mortgage neutral 23.07.18

  • £7.20 to add for yesterdays tips.

    Bit frustrated with swagbucks.........I normally earn around a fiver a week but dont seem to be getting anywhere fast. The apps have been glitchy for me lately and need constant attention so need to pull my finger out.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Xandersmum
    Xandersmum Posts: 493 Forumite
    Ahhh - I'm very late to the party this moth after a disasterous Feb!!

    Can you put me down for £5 a day for the month lovely Aesop and I'll try to catch up - apparantly didn't select buy now pay later when I ordered a new fridge freezer from Very (I'm sure I did so am fighting it!) but if I can get £150 this month I can pay off before more interest hits on 4th April!!

    Make £10 a day June 103.04/300


    Declutter 2018 in 2018 3/2018

  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    Possible free listings on ebay , no insertion fees and 35% off final value fees. Until 14 march.

    Check your accounts

    Oh thank christ. I had 14 items I needed to relist and no available listings. Thanks Aesop :D
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Oh, RM got back to me about the parcel they lost with the usual "well, we can't really say we definitely did lose it" and gave me a 12-book of stamps.

    I can't remember the last time I sent a "regular letter" sized anything so they'll just be going on parcels and deducted from the cost, I guess.

    They'll all get used that way this month, so adding 63p x 12 = £7.56

    Still no word on the considerably more expensive (£15 + postage) flash gun that got broken, though. Not holding my breath on that one.
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • Aesop wrote: »
    Possible free listings on ebay , no insertion fees and 35% off final value fees. Until 14 march.

    Check your accounts

    No luck for me, I have never had a special offer since I changed my account to a personal one from business I wonder if there is something I am meant to do. I have been god though and listed 14 of my 20 free monthly listings. Should get the rest done today x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • Xandersmum wrote: »
    Ahhh - I'm very late to the party this moth after a disasterous Feb!!

    Can you put me down for £5 a day for the month lovely Aesop and I'll try to catch up - apparantly didn't select buy now pay later when I ordered a new fridge freezer from Very (I'm sure I did so am fighting it!) but if I can get £150 this month I can pay off before more interest hits on 4th April!!

    :mad: How annoying I hope you get it sorted. I had to close my Very account as I can't be trusted they used to throw so many Buy Now Pay Later offers at me I would end up missing the deadlines x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.