144 replies 56.3K views
191011121315»

Replies

• QrizBQrizB Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    rceebear said:
    How are people getting on with Bristol Energy? I joined a few months ago and they want to more than double my DD.
    Together Energy (who are behind Bristol Energy) owe Ofgem £12.4M so they need to raise the money from somewhere ...
    N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus elec & gas / Voda BB / Virgin mobi. Ripple Kirk Hill member.
    2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 2.5kw inverter. 26MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.
    Ofgem caps explained - October 2021 and April 2022
  • Gerry1Gerry1 Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    rceebear said:
    How are people getting on with Bristol Energy? I joined a few months ago and they want to more than double my DD.
    Probably because you haven't submitted meter readings, have used more energy than expected (it's not All You Can Eat) or are on a variable tariff that's increased.
  • rceebearrceebear Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    QrizB said:
    rceebear said:
    Together Energy (who are behind Bristol Energy) owe Ofgem £12.4M so they need to raise the money from somewhere ...
    Ah yes, thank you for this. They've overestimated my usage so I've emailed to put them straight. Hoping that will bring the DD down somewhat.
    Best wins: GoPro, £2K, a week in Brittany, Steelhouse & Isle of Wight Festival tickets, £250 lingerie, Bath city break, £250 Amazon vouchers twice! £800 tent, Portmeirion bowls, Cornishware tea set, posh Sweden break, posh mattress, new iPhone 7, 1 year of tailored supplements, iPhone X, Movie tech bundle, huge TV, Haven holidays break, 2 pairs boots & a lovely house plant
  • rceebearrceebear Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gerry1 said:
    rceebear said:
    Probably because you haven't submitted meter readings, have used more energy than expected (it's not All You Can Eat) or are on a variable tariff that's increased.
    I have submitted meter readings but they don't seem to be showing on their system. I have emailed the most recent reading to them to see if that will help. I really don't use much electricity as I am not often home and am a single person with gas heating and cooking.
    Best wins: GoPro, £2K, a week in Brittany, Steelhouse & Isle of Wight Festival tickets, £250 lingerie, Bath city break, £250 Amazon vouchers twice! £800 tent, Portmeirion bowls, Cornishware tea set, posh Sweden break, posh mattress, new iPhone 7, 1 year of tailored supplements, iPhone X, Movie tech bundle, huge TV, Haven holidays break, 2 pairs boots & a lovely house plant