Bulb Energy Reviews: Give your feedback on the energy supplier

Options
1787980818284»

Comments

• satlot
    Options
    Great to have you with us Chrissiegog :) Give us a shout if you need anything.
    I have been paying by Standing Order to Bulb.I have made 2 payments of £250 a month+Bulbhelp  have said that they cannot locate the money I have paid.It has NOT been credited to my Account.On 22 Oct 2022, Bulbhelp said that they had escalated the Matter with Finance as Bulbhelp could see that I had made the payments to the correct BULB account. Now Bulb has been taken over by Octopus. Bulbhelp are not responding to my emails to Bulbhelp.I am worried-extremely worried about the £500 that I have paid to Bulb.Would apprecaite ..ANY HELP..thanks
  • QrizB
    QrizB Posts: 13,822 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome to the forum satlot.
    satlot said:
    I have been paying by Standing Order to Bulb.I have made 2 payments of £250 a month+Bulbhelp  have said that they cannot locate the money I have paid.It has NOT been credited to my Account.
    Is this a new Standing Order, or a longstanding one? Have previous payments from the same Standing Order been successfully credited by Bulb?
    On 22 Oct 2022, Bulbhelp said that they had escalated the Matter with Finance as Bulbhelp could see that I had made the payments to the correct BULB account. 
    From what you've said, Bulb have found the payments and the problem is at their end. Is that your understanding?

N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Go elec & Tracker gas / Shell BB / Lyca mobi. Ripple Kirk Hill member.
    2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 30MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.
    Taking a break, hope to be back eventually.
    Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback