Cross Stitch Cafe 2016 - Spend Less and Stitch More

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone, I hope all exchange cards arrived safely and you get lots of stitchy gifts from the big guy :xmassign::xmastree::santa2:
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Happy Christmas stitchers.
    Hope Santa was kind to you all.
    I got two lovely kits, so am looking forward to starting them in the new year
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Currently working on a couple more little Christmas cards kits as they are quick and easy to stitch.
    Want to get back into Celtic Noel next year and get some more if her done.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • nmm
    Options
    All the best for 2017, hope you spend it doing the things you love the most :beer:

Mrs M-P, what kits did you get?

I've started Wild Wolf by Pollyanna Pickering, I was going to do a Christmas bauble wreath but have decided that will be done for next Christmas.

wildwolf_zpsz7darn8n.jpg
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,887 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone, happy new year.

I have heard from FoS. She sent me a Christmas card after I wrote to her at her old address. It was forwarded to her new address in Liverpool where she moved to in mid 2016. She hasn't had any time for crafting or to get online, but I cannot tell you how relieved I was to have her write to me. These past few weeks have been horrendous for my family and I was thinking that something had happened to FoS too.

Would it be okay for me to start a new thread for the cafe for 2017? I feel it would be a nice fresh start for us all. I have Collecting Shells to finish which will be my first challenge.

Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,887 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    New thread now up - can't seem to do a link doh!
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    One of my Christmas kits is a humming bird in a hoop frame, the other is a big poppy in shades of mauve and purples.

I did finish the little gingerbread man card I was doing. Going to try and make sure I do a bit of stitching every week.

Glad you heard from fos coxy I was worried about her.

Happy new year everyone.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• nmm
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts