Cross Stitch Cafe 2016 - Spend Less and Stitch More

Options

Comments

• Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,905 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry to not be taking part after all this year. Unfortunately we lost my nephew to suicide last week and it's hit us very hard. I love Christmas but I'm finding it difficult to be festive or get organised at all.

Well done to you all for completing your exchange pieces. I look forward to seeing the photos.

Love coxy xxx
    Cross-stitch WIP: HSC Winter Panel 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert 14/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Oh coxy I'm so sorry to read your sad news. Please take all the time you need and be gentle with yourselves as a family as you come to terms with what's happened and cope with your grief
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Posted my card today too, must find all my other ones so they can grouped together.

Coxy, i'm so sorry for your loss, I hoped he would pull through.

BEG, meant to say I love those word stitches, I've done the card version before and really like the cross stitch butterfly.
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • nmm
    Options
    So excited, look what just arrived, thank you very much BEG, its wonderful :xmassign:

xmasexchange2016-beg_zpsnkpk1l6q.jpg
  • blue_eyed_girl
    Options
    So pleased you like it nmm xx

Really sorry to hear such tragic news Coxy. Take care of yourself xx

b_e_g
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
  • Mags_cat
    Mags_cat Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been about much - I'm much more active on the FB HAED groups than on here nowadays...

I have accepted the two pending members on our Flickr page. I hardly use Flickr any more either - hence the delay - apologies to whoever it was that was waiting for me to press the button! On that note - does anyone else fancy being a moderator for the Flickr page - just to increase the chances of people being accepted on time. It's not hard work - just need to check it every so often and verify that whoever's applied is actually a member here and not going to spam the Flickr page with lots of non cross stitch pictures :) Let me know if you fancy a promotion :)
  • nmm
    Options
    Great to hear from you mags_cat, how is the monochrome monstrosity coming along? I don't mind being admin on flickr, I don't use it much myself but i'm online most days.
  • Mags_cat
    Mags_cat Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    Options
    I have almost finished row 4 (that's 28 out of 35 pages!!)

I'll post a picture when I'm done with that row. The end is now definitely in sight!

Thanks for the offer, you and Nessy will both get Admin /Mod rights. That should help to prevent the delays I was causing....😂
  • nmm
    Options
    Has no-one else received their cards yet? come on posties, my photo is lonely, haha.
  • blue_eyed_girl
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing progress on the monochrome monstrosity mags_cat. Hope you are keeping well.

b_e_g
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills