Cross Stitch Cafe 2016 - Spend Less and Stitch More

Options

Comments

• nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just a photo when you receive it, its like a big reveal. Are you on Flickr as our previous years pictures are in the group photos https://www.flickr.com/groups/1577253@N21/
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • Littlefrugalcottage
    Options
    nmm wrote: »
    Just a photo when you receive it, its like a big reveal. Are you on Flickr as our previous years pictures are in the group photos https://www.flickr.com/groups/1577253@N21/

Hello!

No I'm not, I will join up tonight :) that will be an easier place to put progress of my Cross Stitch on instead of spamming here :)
    Little Frugal Cottage x
    SealedPotChallenge 2017 No.573 :j Grocery Challenge - £250/£250 left to spend £250
  • nmm
    Options
    Nooo, spam here all you like, WE LOVE PHOTOS, lol we're just very quiet atm. I have almost finished 1 little mouse which has taken me far too long to stitch.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    I love photos as well they keep the thread motivated.

Hope everyone is well.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Littlefrugalcottage
    Options
    Hello!

Hope everyone is stitching well, I started on my design last night after hunting everywhere for white linen with no success, so whoever get's mine will have some lovely handdyed linen as it's all I had spare lol! Also hoping the colours suit it!!

Mags_cat - I asked to join the group on Flickr, please disregard my first request as I thought I was in my flickr account and obviously I wasn't lol!
    Little Frugal Cottage x
    SealedPotChallenge 2017 No.573 :j Grocery Challenge - £250/£250 left to spend £250
  • nmm
    Options
    Finally finished my first little mouse, it took forever on aida. For mouse no2, I've switched to evenweave and what a joy to stitch with, he's flying along. I don't use evenweave much but I really think I should, I love it.

LFC, you've inspired me to start my mammoth Dreams of Atlantis, i'm going to do it 1 over 1 on 25ct evenweave, just so its not too huge, save my OH the cost of framing it, lol.
  • Littlefrugalcottage
    Options
    nmm wrote: »
    Finally finished my first little mouse, it took forever on aida. For mouse no2, I've switched to evenweave and what a joy to stitch with, he's flying along. I don't use evenweave much but I really think I should, I love it.

LFC, you've inspired me to start my mammoth Dreams of Atlantis, i'm going to do it 1 over 1 on 25ct evenweave, just so its not too huge, save my OH the cost of framing it, lol.

Oooooo that sounds lovely, I've done a quick search but loads of different things came up, who designed it and I will have a good nosey.

I love the ideas of mice, I've seen a few Cards done with them and they are so cute. I think I have a couple from a mag from a couple of months ago. More birthday than Christmas though :)! I'm around 3/4 the way through mine and I am seriously in love!! I think everything has come together nicely. Looking forward to do a couple more quick ones to give away this year instead of my normal stamped ones!
    Little Frugal Cottage x
  • nmm
    Options
    These are the mice i'm stitching, I've done the one with star now working on the holly, then the bauble to do :)

merrymice_zpsk4emjfld.jpg

This is my mammoth dreams of atlantis :eek: :eek:

62DreamsOfAtlantis.jpg
  • blue_eyed_girl
    Options
    My card for exchange is underway woohoo :j:j:j

b_e_g
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
  • Littlefrugalcottage
    Options
    Hello all,

Just a random question I seem to have a few of the threads left of from free kits with magazines, how does everyone store these? Do you keep them separate or with your normal threads?

Thanks
    Little Frugal Cottage x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure