Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning

Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2016 - Page 166

New Post Advanced Search

Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2016

3K replies 438K views

Replies

• The two star attractions The Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds are grounded TFN due to separate accidents on 2 june. This may result in leader changes which could delay their return to flight for many months.
    Having said that the Nellis show is a good day out and the shuttle busses run from the Motor speedway parking lot with no problems apart from airport style security before boarding the busses.
  • Winter_JasmineWinter_Jasmine Forumite
    893 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    lesley74 wrote: »
    I know some folks on here don't like the Spice Market buffet, but for those that do - Travelzoo has it up to 1st October just now. $39 for 2 without drinks, or $49 for 2 with drinks. There's a code for $10 off though as well, SAVE10B. I just got the one with drinks for $39 :)

Thankyooooo! $29 for us as we never drink much at buffets - works out at £20 do an absolute bargain and means we can save our TR points for something else.

I had to use a different email for the code to work (assume it's new customers only)
    "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now"

MFW: Mortgage Cleared!!! 14 1/2 years early :D
  • vegasvisitorvegasvisitor Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thankyooooo! $29 for us as we never drink much at buffets - works out at £20 do an absolute bargain and means we can save our TR points for something else.

I had to use a different email for the code to work (assume it's new customers only)

I'm not sure if it's new customers, seemed to work for me. I've booked hotels through them before I think, but probably not any other deals. Glad you got it, bargain!!
  • StuieUK34StuieUK34 Forumite
    2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Am back in work now, and safe to say, it sucks!!!! :D:D
    Will work on my trip report over next few days :)
  • travellertraveller Forumite
    1.5K posts
    StuieUK34 wrote: »

Welcome back-for what it's worth! It always sucks coming back!!! Can't wait to read your Trip Report! Sorry to say but I'm so excited I've now gone under 40 days :j Ok, I'll go away now :D,
    :A Your Always in my heart, you never ever will be forgotten-9/9/14:heart2:
    1.5K posts
    lesley74 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's new customers, seemed to work for me. I've booked hotels through them before I think, but probably not any other deals. Glad you got it, bargain!!

It worked for me too. I too have booked hotels through them, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    1.5K posts
    Two new dining deals on Travelzoo. Stripburger and the one next to it. Not sure if I'm gonna bite (pardon the pun,lol). If that cose can work on this then it's a good deal for 2 but seems a bit steep still for 4 (or am I being tight),lol.http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Restaurant/222601/Fashion-Show-Mall
  • StuieUK34 wrote: »

I hate coming back, and this year was particularly bad with jet lag. Weeks 1 and 2 were just awful. Week 3 and I was starting to get better. Week 4 and I am just about there.

We landed back on 15th May, and today have booked to go back in November for 10 nights. We have been going in May over the past couple of year, but both fancy doing something different in May next year. However, the thought of not going until November 2017 was not appealing.
    1.5K posts
    I hate coming back, and this year was particularly bad with jet lag. Weeks 1 and 2 were just awful. Week 3 and I was starting to get better. Week 4 and I am just about there.

We landed back on 15th May, and today have booked to go back in November for 10 nights. We have been going in May over the past couple of year, but both fancy doing something different in May next year. However, the thought of not going until November 2017 was not appealing.

I thought it was just me. It took me that long to adjust in 2013. Dreading what'll be like this time! Well done getting that trip booked :T
  • traveller wrote: »
    I thought it was just me. It took me that long to adjust in 2013. Dreading what'll be like this time! Well done getting that trip booked :T
    I always suffer when we are home, but this time has been really bad. Husband saw a hotel deal he was keen on a couple of weeks ago. He even booked it (cancellable), but I refused to discuss it until Sunday when we were having a leisurely walk.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support