Who's ever won a holiday? Where to?!

Options

Comments

• blossomsuz
    blossomsuz Posts: 99 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2015 at 3:45PM
    Options
    I won a holiday to Thailand for 7 nights for 2 people b&b in a lovely hotel with flights worth roughly 2k

and a minicruise to Amsterdam and Antwerp in 2015 for 2 people all inc on the boat other than the bar tab worth roughly £500

:D
    Wins: Holiday to Thailand May 2014
    Mini Cruise Amsterdam and Antwerp June 2015
  • dogcat_2
    dogcat_2 Posts: 21,401 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :DI've won a few.

Week in Austria.
    Three days in Fowey, Cornwall.
    Three days in Eastbourne.
    Week in Scotland in a Castle.
    Week in Scotland in a luxury caravan.
    Week in Avingon, France.
    I've also won a few single nights too.
  • Pinkgiraffe343
    Options
    Week Neilson holiday in Turkey (activity holiday) value around £1200

Have also won lovely mini breaks in the UK- London, Shropshire and Devon :)

Best hobby ever!
    Thanks to all that post!

2015 wins: 3 weekend breaks
    2014 wins: £2150
  • lgardner
    lgardner Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Ive won a few holidays not really biggies more like breaks

Won a holiday to florida with m and ms which im going on in may 2016 worth 5k

Flights and vouchers with virgin on which flew to boston and took in nyc

Break to matfen hall which was amazing
    Break to peckferton hall inc dinner and treatments worth£600
    2 night stay at alton towers hotel
    Won a break to liverpool
  • emmaandbunni
    Options
    I have only been really comping since may and like you I am seriously focusing on holiday for next year at the moment. although I have not won much in the last two months :( as I've just started a new job (over sharing lol) but i won a cruise around the med in june (and went in june) for two valued at around 3.5k and have just come back off a weekend to centre parcs winter wonderland weekend £750.
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 17 November 2015 at 7:45PM
    Options
    1 week Sandals St Lucia, including travel insurance and airport parking(worth £5000)
    2 weeks Barbados with £500 spends( worth £4000)
    3. Nights in a castle in Scotland with £150 spends
    2 nights in Monte Carlo( with a night either side in London)( Jose Careras/Blondie concert)...fantastic experience worth around £5000
    1 week in Gt Yarmouth with £150 spends...
    5. Nights canal boat holiday...worth £650
    3 nights in Wales and concert tickets...£450
    3 nights in London...with all the bells and whistles, iPods and show tickets,top restaurants and £1000 spends total price worth £5000
    Luxury weekend in Dublin worth £1500 with £1000 spends...changed to 4 weeks self catering in Ireland with £1000 spends
    2 weekends in London...
    Weekend in Dublin with ferry and car hire....worth £500
    2 nights in Falmouth ( worth £600!!!!!!!!!!!) just added 2 extra nights for reduced price to me of £400!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weekend in Bath....£400
    A few overnight stays in various places.....

OMG...forgot one of my best ever wins...Doh!!!....2 years ago a Facebook comp , just enter email( no like/ share or question)...I won a weekend in Paris with VIP tickets( private front row box)to the French Open....1st Saturday of the tournament,so it was all the top single players...2 nights in 5* next to the Eiffel Tower, Mercedes car transfers to and from VIP entrance, hostess on hand all day to supply us with drinks etc, plus all day access to the Babalot Enclosure in 'The Village'to eat whatever, whenever...Eurostar 1st class tickets with Friday night and Saturday night B&B and all day Sunday in Paris...got home early Monday morning...great prize for this huge tennis fan....as for cost , it was priceless to me, but the tennis ticket package was on sale for £1600 each, the hotel(????)transfers(??) and train tickets ( which were£450)prob around £4,500 in total.
  • DUKE
    DUKE Posts: 7,360 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I won a fly drive to anywhere in USA, so we went to Maui, Hawaii. I'd say it was around £1,500.

Then I won a week in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was valued at £5,000, but I very much doubt it.

Oooooh I still get such joy from the thoughts of the freebie holz, as I sit & await my holiday hat trick :D
  • zoescrims
    zoescrims Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I won a family holiday to Anna Maria Island,Florida and it was the most beautiful place on earth !! we stayed in a beautiful apartment with our own pool and cost was estimated £6k !!!
    2020 Jan: storage box,£150 pots & pans, £50 restaurant voucher,dining experience,19 tubes of Pringles Feb: £50 food giftcard,
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,285 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    An all-inclusive week for two in Antigua, apparently worth £2000+. :D

A week for two in Majorca. :D
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • abigailflo
    Options
    Won 10 holidays so far usually two a year this year it was San Francisco worth over £5,000 and just back from Paris couple of weeks ago and that was £6,000 both stayed in luxury suites.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure