ZombiesRun!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Sports and Fitness MoneySaving
178 replies 29.6K views
NotBotheredNotBothered Forumite
172 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Sports and Fitness MoneySaving
Yay! Got my Race Pack! Have you got yours yet @HeartBreak_Star? Are you running the 5 or 10k? Anybody else signed up?

Replies

• Ohhhh I am so excited! Maybe it will be there when I get home today :) Don't open your red envelope ;)

I will be running the 5k, am not sure my poor knees could take overweight old me doing 10k lol.

Did you go on Rofflenet yet? It's great!
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • I am doing the 5k as well - my hubby said he is doing both! And we have agreed NOT to open the envelope! : -) I will PM you my username - I have marked where I am on the big map as well, so will PM you that as well.

I cannot believe how excited i am! Yesterdays mission was mega. Just met Runner10 - He is awesome! : -)
  • Apparently you keep the mission so you can run it again if you want :) so when I can do 10k I might!

Today's update email was a little scary though...

Runner 10 is AMAZING :) you'll probably love Archie when you meet her too.

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • edited 19 October 2015 at 1:49PM
    NotBotheredNotBothered Forumite
    172 Posts
    edited 19 October 2015 at 1:49PM
    I know - the update was not at all sporting. Wonder what it's all about as pretty sure Zombies are not into writing threatening letters yet! LOL
  • Looks like fight'n' talk to me :D

HBS x

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • GouldyGouldy Forumite
    31 Posts
    Where's this?!
  • Its a running app! ZombiesRun! Running has never been so much fun! HBS recommended it to me a couple of months ago and I have never been so eager to get out for runs! Lots of Fun!

The Developers have also put together a separate "VirtualRace" which both myself and HBS have signed up for and we were just getting excited about our packs. I have mine and HBS will hopefully have hers waiting for her when she gets home.

You are too late for the virtual race but if you are looking to "spice-up" your runs a little, we both highly recommend it! I am no seasoned runner either but my husband is and he loves it too, so definitely suitable for all abilities.
  • Definitely do it, Gouldy! It's amazing!

I could barely run 100m in July, but I got right into the story of ZR! and can now jog 5k. I have knocked 4 minutes off per km since then, and feel so much fitter!

Like a book or film, the story has made me laugh and cry and get angry and everything. I love it and am so glad you do too, NB!

HBS x

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • Arggggh no race pack! So annoying as I was one of the first to sign up!!

HBS x

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • Oh No! I was on the second wave as well! It can fit through your letterbox! : -( I feel bad now! I think the plan (weather permitting) is for me and hubster to do it on Friday!

Hope you get yours today.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals