Dragon's debt diary

Options

Comments

• The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    missyg wrote: »
    Hi Dragon didn't realise you had your own thread! Just popping in to say hi :D Hope you and Dr Dragon recover from that bug soon x

Thanks missyg :D - it is not a high volume thread, more sort of an outpouring when I need to!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Hmm might need to phone the CC company, they changed the CC and transfered every thing across - I had no idea how much I had paid and this month I need to pay £101 :eek:, I can do it but hoo boy will I be short on cash!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Didn't know you had a diary either! Fab - another for my subscription list!

Love the sig by the way! :D
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »
    Didn't know you had a diary either! Fab - another for my subscription list!

Love the sig by the way! :D

Good to see you mizmir and thanks for compliment on the sig!
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Okay I decided against going to acupuncture today, although Mum pays towards the acupuncture appointment (£25 out of the £30 it costs), I end up spending money when I am down in town, including lunch and some ciders (not good for either the waistline or the pocket!) - so instead of that I slammed £55 off the CC AND I didn't go to the pub here either, I reckon if I play my cards right I can pay not only the £101 minimum payment but a bit more this month. I have decided that if they are going to play silly beggers then I want to clear the card as soon as possible!

Weight wise I pretty much stayed the same this week *sigh* I so want to get below 300 pounds!
  • mizmir
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    Okay I decided against going to acupuncture today, although Mum pays towards the acupuncture appointment (£25 out of the £30 it costs), I end up spending money when I am down in town, including lunch and some ciders (not good for either the waistline or the pocket!) - so instead of that I slammed £55 off the CC AND I didn't go to the pub here either, I reckon if I play my cards right I can pay not only the £101 minimum payment but a bit more this month. I have decided that if they are going to play silly beggers then I want to clear the card as soon as possible!

Weight wise I pretty much stayed the same this week *sigh* I so want to get below 300 pounds!

Well done on the payment - and good luck with the overpaying - not sure I'll manage that this month but from June am going to go all out for it!

On the weight - staying the same is better than going up! Good luck for next week!
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »
    Well done on the payment - and good luck with the overpaying - not sure I'll manage that this month but from June am going to go all out for it!

On the weight - staying the same is better than going up! Good luck for next week!

Good luck with getting some overpayments done from next month! and thanks - maybe we should both try to shift a minimum of a pound by Wednesday next week!
  • mizmir
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    maybe we should both try to shift a minimum of a pound by Wednesday next week!

You're on!
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    I have managed to sort out a problem with my CC - there was a total cods courtesy of my bank - but it sounds as though we have got it sorted and I am now well and truly back in credit! :p

I want to get this right back down and then I can have a wonderful day out in London with a friend of mine! Either that or treat The BOFH to something nice when we are away in Wales.:rolleyes:

Other than that I am still stuck weight wise :mad:, and it is persisting it down! (mind you this does mean I don't need to water the tomato plants in the grow bag this lunch time :rotfl:)
  • mizmir
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Perhaps we should change our challenge to who has put the least weight back on by next wednesday - though think you might win.... she says having just tucked into a BOGOF treacle tart! :o:D

Well done sorting out the CC!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport