We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Dragon's debt diary

Options

Comments

• The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »
    Perhaps we should change our challenge to who has put the least weight back on by next wednesday - though think you might win.... she says having just tucked into a BOGOF treacle tart! :o:D

Well done sorting out the CC!

:rotfl: at the possible weight gains! and was the treacle tart nice?

Thanks - I feel better knowing it is all sorted out!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i really am so glad i aint alone with the weight issues ...mine just wont shift ...
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    i really am so glad i aint alone with the weight issues ...mine just wont shift ...

Do you want to join us in the "shift a pound by Wednesday" challenge then El? :p
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    Do you want to join us in the "shift a pound by Wednesday" challenge then El? :p

oh yes do - I can recommend the "Treacle Tart Diet" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    oh yes do - I can recommend the "Treacle Tart Diet" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That good then mizmir! :eek::eek::eek:
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i deff need to do something ....but am going away on tuesday for a girly break ...can i join next week?
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    i deff need to do something ....but am going away on tuesday for a girly break ...can i join next week?

Just jump in when you can El!
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Now that sounds like my kind of diet!!

If only it were Atkins friendly!!!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Cheeky blooming cold calling toe rags!

Just had a call from someone offering to sort out my bank account reclaims (I don't have any for one thing!) - for a fee, I turned round and told them if I HAD reclaims I could do it for free through here and by the way I am hanging up now!!
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Dr Dragon has been signed off work with "Work Related Stress" - he was working most of the weekend (which they are NOT going to pay him for even though they insist he does 24/7 on call - no more money - bar stewards), his blood pressure was 150/104 and there is a family history of heart attacks - this is not good!

Unsurprisingly my blood pressure is also up - not good in the Dragon household at the moment!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport