Dragon's debt diary

Options

Comments

• boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Water works, but not very DFW, as toilet roll usage increases!
    You seem to be doing very well on most fronts though, so keep up the good work.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Water works, but not very DFW, as toilet roll usage increases!
    You seem to be doing very well on most fronts though, so keep up the good work.

Oh I already drink 2 litres of water a day minimum (and walking to the loo is about my only exercise other than the *cough* scrabble *cough*)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You do realise that Martin :money: proposed to his lovely girlfriend when they were playing scrabble.........
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    You do realise that Martin :money: proposed to his lovely girlfriend when they were playing scrabble.........

So did my hubby!!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    So did my hubby!!
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Aww that's lovely.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    okay if I haven't lost weight after today I am going to be very, VERY annoyed! DrDragon and I have picked up a bug (of the "you really don't want to be too far from the bathroom" variety!)

In other news I am aiming to find a new, low kcal, store cupboard if possible, recipe each week - we have got into a bit of a rut with our meals and I want to try new things (one thing we did recently was do our own preserved lemons :eek: - so finding recipes using them has been the main thrust!)
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ooh, hope you feel better soon xx
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    ooh, hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Hypno - the one advantage has been that looking at recipes I have not been going for the ones with lashings of cream etc :rotfl:
  • missyg_3
    missyg_3 Posts: 1,451 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Dragon didn't realise you had your own thread! Just popping in to say hi :D Hope you and Dr Dragon recover from that bug soon x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure