We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Dragon's debt diary

Options

Comments

• mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    Wowza! just checked what my weight was last Monday and I have lost 4.5 pounds in the week! :eek: - only another 4.5 to make my next mini target I think!

4.5 pounds :eek: :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Think you'll have beaten me this week - I don't even dare to stand on the scales :o
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »
    4.5 pounds :eek: :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Think you'll have beaten me this week - I don't even dare to stand on the scales :o

Ah but it is now much I will have lost since last Wednesday when I get on the scales this Wednesday!

Now about that packet of biscuits mizmir? :D
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Hmm another update weight wise - I found out how much I weighed at this time last year (before all the stress of the move and the pain over the Winter) and it was a stone less than I am now!

Time to really try and shift this extra 150 pounds I am carrying around :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    That weight loss is fantastic!!

Keep up the good work.......and I hope OH is feeling better.
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    That weight loss is fantastic!!

Keep up the good work.......and I hope OH is feeling better.

Thanks Hypno! I still have 150 to lose but only 11.5 pounds to have lost 10% of my highest ever weight!

Re Dr Dragon - he was doing okay but he admitted this morning that he really cannot cope with going back to his current job (for him to admit that he wants to be signed off again well :eek:), he went onto the Learn Direct website this morning as they have a quiz "how happy are you in your job" or something along that line and he scored 20% at 30% they recommend a different job and you should score 70% + really!
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Okay didn't go to the pub for lunch (£9 onto the CC for that!), we were going to be eating lunch late so picked up some small Pork pies (on of those get two in a pack - in this case get three in a pack as there was 50% extra free), 1.5 of those was 500 kcals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am not even that keen :eek:

But just to annoy mizmir I was down another pounds this morning as well :rotfl:
  • mizmir
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Not annoyed - in awe - and feeling guiltier by the minute about those biscuits..... :o Will try to be better next week!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Well done oh victorious Dragon! (I concede defeat this week - I got on the scales this morning and hadn't moved at all .... can't see me losing 5 and a half pounds by tomorrow unless I have a bit of me surgically removed!!)
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »
    Not annoyed - in awe - and feeling guiltier by the minute about those biscuits..... :o Will try to be better next week!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Well done oh victorious Dragon! (I concede defeat this week - I got on the scales this morning and hadn't moved at all .... can't see me losing 5 and a half pounds by tomorrow unless I have a bit of me surgically removed!!)

Sorry about that mizmir! I do have a lot to lose after all (about another 150 pounds:eek:), it stayed as a loss of 5.5 as of this morning and I am going to another 1 next week to take me to 295.5 or 21st 1.5 lb - so here goes!

Money wise - provided I have been paid :D I plan to lob £30.50 onto my CC - that is my £25 payment AND £5.50 for this weeks loss Eventually I want to get all my weight so far onto there (pay it off quicker AND save up for some new clothes at the same time :rotfl:), but starting small! as the amount of the minimum payment goes down I can afford to pay off extra (if you see what I mean!), I want to clear this right back in about 2 years!
  • pania
    pania Posts: 8,258 Forumite
    Options
    how onEARTH did i miss the fact that you had a diary dragon? i MUST MUST MUST read later but i MUST MUST MUST get some work done now!!
    debt @05/11/11 £12210.63!! slowly chipping away!!
    :heart2:impossible is nothing.:heart2:
  • mizmir
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Like the idea of paying off pound per pound of weight loss. Wonder if that would make me stay off the biscuits.... maybe not eating biscuits/chocolate could pay for it...? Mizmir goes off to have a think.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure