IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye fine Tower Road Newquay

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Parkrage
    Options
    Did you ever wrie a letter of complaint to the Golf Club, PTJBS05?
    If so, did you get a reply?
  • PTJBS05
    PTJBS05 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Coupon-mad I couldn't have done it without you. :-)
  • PTJBS05
    Options
    Parkrage - I did write a letter to the Golf Club and they completely ignored it. I got no reply at all.
  • PTJBS05
    Options
    ampersand -

Thanks for helping me win a Popla Appeal :-)
  • Parkrage
    Parkrage Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    I never got a reply from them either - but victims must continue to complain so that they eventually get fed up with it. Also write to the Newer Newquay facebook page, whiuch has a thread for complaints against PPCs.
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,565 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello PTJBS05
    I'm delighted to read of your success. Very, very well done - and also, Thank You for being the sort of poster it is a real pleasure to help and encourage.I think you tried to pm me. I am in a notspot here and have frequent arduous problems to resolve with connectivity.
    Also, since the horrors of Paris last week, I have been caught up with that and will be again next weekend.
    Once again, congratulations. Your lovely holiday in Cornwall remains so, untarnished[but for this disgusting hoop-jumping :-) ]
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• Ivor_Pecheque
    Options
    My last questions are, do I need to post this success story to help others ? if so how ?

Well done.

Please tell as many people as you can about how you've been treated.

If you wander onto Facebook, maybe a post on the "Newquay" facebook page maybe useful. You may also wish to leave some feedback on any businesses you've visited in our wonderful town, Rick Steins Chippy, Animal etc etc :-)
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
  • PTJBS05
    Options
    ampersand - The PM was just to say a personal thank you rather than a blanket forum post. Just a simple one liner to say thanks for taking the time out to help.

Safe Travels !
  • PTJBS05
    Options
    Thanks Ivor - I have posted my success and I will try on the FB page

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts