Get Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Hello, Dia Pita, orlao, s4mmy and summerlady, we are delighted you decided to move in.

Well done, durham.

Good work on snackattacking the ‘enemy’ line, maman. I hope you enjoyed it.

Syns bank balance 19
    Saturday’s syns: 2 Garibaldis(4 syns), Indian take away – I had 2 pieces of chicken and 1 of lamb from a tandoori grill selection plus rice, no sauce, no naan, no pappadums, nothing else, so I’m counting 5 syns
    New balance 10

Sunday
    Breakfast: scrambled egg & smoked salmon
    Lunch: hexb bread, fried onion & LMcC roro sausage, sliced tomato, WW yogurt & melon
    Dinner: roasted chicken leg (skin removed), roast pots, cauliflower, carrots, gravy (1 syn), jelly ( ½ syn) & fruit
    Snacks (choose from): choc digestive (4 syns), Walkers French Fries (4 ½ syns),hexa cheese & grapes

Have a great day, everyone.

Oh, and since I know you ALL are dead keen to hear about my footie team, we are top of the league (until tomorrow, when we'll drop down to second or third, so I had to mention it now)!

I am waiting for my team to play they kick off 4pm this affy :D
  • tweets
    Options
    Crabapple wrote: »
    Shiny new thread so as good a time as any for me to slink back in with my tail between my legs :o

I was regular on here then started falling off the wagon at the start of April. Since then I have eaten all the things and every WI has been a gain (well, one loss, but basically weight shooting back up). Still going to WI but not staying to class which may be part of the problem but it now clashes with my children going to bed and it's a struggle to get there and no better times for me to go due to work and the kids.

I really need to sort myself out now. Getting unhappy with the rolls of fat coming back to find me and my nice new clothes starting not to fit :mad:

It's all my own fault as I'm snacking for England. Meals are not bad, it's just the pesky hours between them that is the problem!

Plan is (I've said this before so perhaps writing it down here will actually help me stick to it) to start fresh September. WI is Tuesday so the first of the month, and then I will focus on Christmas and getting back to where I was by then.

Only good thing - I was planning to run a 5k the first Saturday in June which was my birthday and not only did I do it, I've also done one most weeks since then :)

Not going to set a target for the challenge right now, I'll see what I weigh Tues and whether I manage to stay on course for a week first!

Crabapple :hello:

Welcome back home :D
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Woohoo, maman, fab result!

tweets, good luck but I'm with Swansea today as they have taken 3 of our youngsters (and we miss them)! I think you'll win, btw.

Well, that's us down to second and I don't think we'll see top again this season. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, however briefly.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • s4mmy
    s4mmy Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :)

s4mmy :hello:

Welcome to the thread and good luck on your healthy eating journey :D

Thanks to everyone for a really warm welcome - you are such a friendly group xx
  • blue_eyed_girl
    Options
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    It sure does B E G. Let's hope I can make it this time.
    :):):)

Fingers crossed wiz ;)

b_e_g
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Here is my Bank holiday Monday menu plan...

Breakfast.. Overnight oats A/B frozen summer fruits.

Lunch..bacon & scrambled egg tomato. Beetroot. Plums

Dinner..fish, s/w peppered chips. Garden peas, haricot beans.

Supper & Snacks 2 ryvita 3 syns crisps 5 syns.

A milk B oats
    8 syns
    Water, hot lemon water.
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya :)

Just been checking out the 2 chubby cubs blog and still chortling - very amusing! Thanks to whoever posted the link.

Welcome to all the new people and returners. :wave:

Today has been as quiet as the grave - it rained most of the morning and some people have decided against staying until tomorrow and gone home today. Tomorrow's forecast is more of the same. Typical bl**dy August Bank Holiday. :mad:

Only today and tomorrow of long hours, on Tuesday morning I'm leaving DH to man the shop while I get my hair cut and then we've got the afternoon off and we're going to go out somewhere, together, anywhere, as long as it's away from the campsite (much as I love it, I'm a little tired of it)! :j

Meerkat movies will be back on the agenda again - any recommendations for films worth seeing at the cinema?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • tweets
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Woohoo, maman, fab result!

tweets, good luck but I'm with Swansea today as they have taken 3 of our youngsters (and we miss them)! I think you'll win, btw.

Well, that's us down to second and I don't think we'll see top again this season. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, however briefly.

:(:(:(:(:(
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Movies - if you like marvel action stuff Antman would while away an hour or so. I saw it with my son and although went under duress I did enjoy it in the end.

Today I have had the HBs beef again and this time had all the right ingredients. It was delish and melt in the mouth as was left longer in the oven this time due to being out longer than expected :o.

Tales of the unexpected - popped into city for pre back to work haircut. Son dropped me off and I was to ring when ready. Pottered around the shops for a while before attempting to ring for lift. Started walking out of the city centre then tried ringing - nothing, no ringing tone so no answer. Tried sending a message, wouldn't go kept getting fail message. Tried home phone, same thing, tried hubby, same thing :mad:.
    Decided to carry on walking, got a mile or so down the road before message finally went so son tried ringing me. Got through on 3rd attempt by which time I'm halfway home, he sets off walking dog to meet me. So ended up with unexpected 5 mille walk, good body magic but hell on my hips :(. This is on top of sitting up most of the night with the dog who had upset tum and kept wanting to go out. Was easier to sit up than keep getting up and disturbing hubby who had to work today. Really feeling it now, am so tired :(. The dog better not get me up tonight :mad:
    Sorry for the ramble :o
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • jpscloud
    jpscloud Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for the new thread Shala! Could I join with a target of 8lbs for this one, please?

I am not weighing this week so please could I put down a STS? I have had a gain after having more than a week off and eating anything and everything, but hoping I can get back in the zone once back at work on Tues.
    I believe in the freedom of spinach and the right to arm bears.

Weight loss journey started January 2015
    -32lbs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family