My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well my loving kind husband is away with work for a few days, will be back tonight & he has broke the news that he has spent around £150.00 on the CC as the guy he is working with has lost his wallet & he has basically had to feed & water him for the last 2 days!

When I spoke to him on the phone last night the first thing I wanted to say was when the hell is he going to pay you back for this but I held back & he made no mention of it. Probably won't get that back, I am pretty annoyed but don't want to get into an argument about it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Managed to overspend on my weekly budget this week as my Granny who is 88 had it in her mind that I was supposed to be taking her out for lunch today, I literally couldn't tell her she was wrong so ended up spending £36.00 on lunch for me, her & my Mum. Really enjoyed it but just means less ££ to spend next week, oh well!

Also got a card through the door to say that I need to get my car booked in for a service on 06/11/2015, more cash!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr feel like its never ending & I am never going to get my life in order financially.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Good news!!!!!

We have found a new flat, well when I say new its new to us. We have been private letting for the last few years so have always stayed in really new flats with lovely en-suite bathrooms which we have become quite accustomed to but its not realistically something we will be able to afford when we buy! This new place is an ex council house with a wee basic bathroom which I don't really like but we have decided to just go for it based on the fact that it is going to be temporary (3-4 years) while we save a deposit to buy or own place & we will also be saving £225.00 a month on rent costs!!!!!

This means that over the 4 years we will be saving (2016-2019) & clearing the debt we can save almost an extra £11k - we would be mad to pass up on this offer!!!

So we will probably be moving first week December 2015, just waiting on all the confirmation before we give notice on the place we are in at the moment.

The only bad thing is that we need to buy all our white goods when we move (more debt) & also add into that the cost of the removals - arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

But its not something we are able to control as our current landlord is selling up & the new place we will be able to stay in until we are in a position to buy which is a big reason we are going to move there also, I do not want to move again until we buy our own place!

Wow this ended up a much bigger post than I thought it would be.

Anyways catch up laters.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    In light of the fact that we need to move house probably at the beginning of December I have started eating from the freezer, don't want to be moving stuff with me so will maybe save me a wee bit also on the shopping bill.

Today for breakfast/lunch I had a Slimming World Chicken Tikka (I know what was I thinking) with a slice of bread.

Tonight for dinner I am having a Slimming World Chicken Pizzaiola with a chapatti.

That's 2 things down already will hopefully have munched through the majority of that by the end of October then it will be lists & buying exactly what we have written on the meal plan for the week. I can get back to my doomsday prepping as the husband calls it when we move again!

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Spent on the debit card this morning on a C0sta. I will eventually give up on my daily coffee but just not yet.

It was raining so bad this morning to just ran in there rather than getting soaked at the ATM.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just applied for the v1rgin CC 0% for 37 months but they declined me.

Thought if I could get some debt onto 0% that would help a bit but oh well its not too be.

Will need to make a point of checking my credit score in January & just do that every January to see it improving before I get a mortgage in a few years.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Its my Friday today, so looking forward to a wee lie in tomorrow I am cream crackered (knackered).

Still working on the no card spends, managed it for the last couple of days & I have also been very good with keeping my spending diary.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Overspent on my weekly budget AGAIN.

Spent on the credit cards AGAIN.

I feel like I am never going to get there, but AWAY with the negativity. I can & will do this, I might not do it as quickly as I had initially intended or maybe I will still achieve it in this time but with a few bumps in the road on the way.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Done some sums before I went shopping today, we have £55.00 a wee for groceries, we do usually spend way over this. Today I wrote a list of exactly what we needed, stuck to the list & spent £34!!! I could be saving myself a fortune if I start doing this every week.

I had a wee voucher for like £4.36 off from last week so that helped also.

Woo hoo, I am definitely making this a permanent thing.

Dxxx
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    It is a phase, at least I think it is.

Some weeks it is how it works. to be honest I think the chicken Tikka for breakfast probably tipped you over the edge. ;)

Next week you won't do it. And eventually it balanced out and there is less debt and more relief.

X
    Nevertheless she persisted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family