My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• Oh god I just don't know there always seems to be something.

I am having a good laugh watching Ace Ventura now on the telly, then I am off to bed. Work at 9am again tomorrow.

Thanks, I am so glad I said no. There was no hesitation either, didn't even have to think twice about what my answer was going to be.

Dxxx
  • Okay so not debt busting news this morning but I have been weighing myself everyday as I also trying to lose weight.

My scales read 3 different weights so I am thinking that they might be on the way out.

Hmmmmmm not good, also due to the OT I am working I am not going to make it to a weightwatchers until week after next.

I will stick to the plan & just see how it goes when I get back there.

I just like to see how I weigh each day so this is kinda annoying!

Nothing to report moneywise, still skint but at least I am in work earning money to spend for Christmas time.

Dxxx
  • I have eaten like a wee fat pig today.

D xxx
  • LittleOne83
    Options
    Hey Dolly,

Fab diary with great goals. Have you looked at YNAB to help with budgeting?

Xx
    Trying to remain debt free!
    Sept GC £24.10/£200
    Weekly spend £0/£50
    Sealed pot £3.15
  • No I haven't, is it an app or something?

thanks D xxx
  • LittleOne83
    Options
    It's a budgeting program and aims to change the way you budget and view money.
    Essentially on pay day you allocate every single penny in YNAB. So give how ever much to the bills you pay, the debt repayments, emergency fund etc. You can even set up budgets for groceries, spending money etc so whenever you spend, you check your YNAB budget rather than you bank account and you only spend what you've budgeted.

It does have an app too so you can update YNAB on the go. The only reason to check you bank account is to consolidate your YNAB, checking your payments have come out and tell YNAB that money has now gone.

It's awesome! Does take a while to get your head around it at first but their videos and webinars are great. They do a free month trial and then it's £30 to buy. But they do give a free copy away at the end of their webinars.

Xx
    Trying to remain debt free!
    Sept GC £24.10/£200
    Weekly spend £0/£50
    Sealed pot £3.15
  • Hmmmm this sounds to technical, I have a wee notebook that I write everything down in & I love writing my wee lists.

Might just stick to that for the time being.

Thanks for the info.

Dxxx
  • 16.5 hours of OT worked this week - will be paid for 33 hours which is almost a weeks wages!

I am done in but it will be well worth it when I am actually able to buy some Christmas presents.

Dxxx
  • So today I am having a day at home after working 7 days in a row, I needed a little break. Flexi came in handy today that is for sure!!

I also done a survey on a certain site last night which earned me £4.00. My points are now 51 which means that mid October I should get a £50.00 cheque, that is another bit towards Christmas!

On the diet front, I have lost 16lbs with weight watchers but over the last 3 days I have just slipped right into little fat piggy mode, I swear I cannot stop stuffing my face. I wonder if its partly because I am so tired with all the work. Whatever it is, I really need to get back into it, tomorrow will be a clean slate.

Had a wee look at my bank account this morning & its looking pretty okay for this time of the month, the credit card debt is still climbing slowly but surely but I will get my totals at the end of this month then I can set a plan in place to get rid once & for all.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Dxxx
  • I love my job.

I love my job.

I love my job.

I am trying to convince myself haha!

It is too early.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories