My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• Itsa_Longshot
    Options
    Wow, love that plan DR! The only thing missing at the end was 'take over the world'! ;)

Not such good news about the landlord selling up though. Are you likely to have any trouble finding somewhere else, or is the market fairly good where you are?
    Debt tracker ~ June 2015: £9,577.83 ~ January 2016: £7,913.22 ~ 17.38% debt paid!
    2016 debt target ~ clear the loan ~ start: £3,082.04 ~ January 2016: £2,927.15
    Declutter ~ 2016 items in 2016 ~ 271/2016.
  • We will find something but the rent will more than likely be £100 - £150 a month higher which is really annoying.

This will affect the savings for the house a little bit, but we do need to live somewhere in the meantime!

We have a little bit of time to sort it all out.

I would love to take over the world!! Make peace not war.

It would be a happy place I am sure.

Dxxx
  • lazer-zxr
    Options
    Loving your attitude to life Dolly.
    Looking forward to sharing the journey.

###subscribed###

PS..... taking a bit of inspiration to drink more water at work!
  • Thanks lazer-zxe,

I swear I drink that much water somedays I feel I am going to burst like a water balloon LOL

I have not drank any today though so will need to get a move on & catch up!!

Emailed my estate agent about viewing another property, will need to wait till they get back to us. I would rather move before Christmas than after - not sure why thats probably the crazy side of my brain telling me this.

Been soooooooooooooo busy in work today, done 2 hours overtime so 29 more hours to work & that will be my christmas shopping budget sorted - woo hoo!

Dxxx
  • I am literally having the worst luck.

My husband just contacted me to say the landlord for the previous house has an unpaid bill for us that has been referred to debt collectors?? I have no idea what this could be for, I paid up everything when I left.

I am not paying a penny until I have a bill in my name in front of me!

No way Jose.

Dxxx
  • fuzzyduck22
    Options
    Hello

Love your diary, I am similar in that I have debt to pay off but love my holidays too. Reading this has reminded me I must create some kind of travel budget in everything as if I don't I will no doubt accrue more debt but just booking something anyway!

I have been in Rome in summer and winter time, both times wonderful :)
    £15900 loan (including interest) over 3.5 years to pay off...can I do it sooner???
    £940/£15900

Weight loss 0/28 lbs
  • Yes we always budget in for holidays.

Its important to us to get away & enjoy ourselves or I feel we would just be working for nothing at all.

We are still young enough to have the debt paid off quite soon & have time to save for a world cruise or retirement or whatever.

I just want to be a financially stable person who doesnt reach for the credit card, I am 33 & have been in debt since I was 18.

Dxxx
  • Okay so yesterday & today I have applied for consolidation loans.

The offered rate for both was around 3% but when they accepted the finance the APR for one jumped to 17% & the other to 12%.

If this had have happened when I wasn't in total debt busting mode I would have just took the money, but I have worked out that my interest I am paying is really only going to come to between £500 & £700 so there is absolutely no point in doing that.

I am proud of myself.

Dxxx
  • Oh also forgot to say I called my gas & electric provider & my council tax for the previous address, I have no outstanding bills so that landlord is talking rubbish & won't be getting a single penny from me!

Cheeky beggar.

Dxxx
  • Bad_Panda
    Options
    Hi am here DR. Why isnt life easy???

I am so impressed with this diary. Mega congrats on backing out of the consolidation trap you were offered. xx
    Money for Nothing! £343.09

Emergency Fund £0 / £3600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family