My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• belleandthebudget
    Options
    Hi Dolly, best of luck! I love that you've broken everything down into such a neat timeline - it will be so satisfying when you can score each point off the list!
  • Munchin
    Munchin Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi Dolly

Good luck *subscribed:)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Belle (I loveeeeeeee beauty & the beast!!!) & munchin (also a massive carebear fan)

In work, just on a quick break.

On the health side of things I am trying to drink 2 litres of water a day, by jings I am peeing like every 5 minutes! Does this get better or am I going to have to start wearing an adult diaper :rotfl:

Not sure there will be much on the debt front to update until payday at the end of the month, although the mobile bills have started coming in today & for the first time in months mine was just the tariff charge & nothing else :T go me!

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I just cancelled a credit card :money:

Whoop whoop, happy dance, happy song & I am super proud of myself.

Dxxx
  • jdjd83
    jdjd83 Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done you! Thats fantastic news keep it up!
    Loan4795/12000
    Credit card: 700
    2pound- £42
    Determined to do this:j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thank you.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Had a lovely wee day out with my Mum & did spend £19.99 on perfume which should have cost me £42.00 so that's not too bad!! I will just keep a hold of it now until I need it.

Have my weigh in at WW tomorrow morning so hopefully I will have lost some more lb's aswell.

Need to try & shift some of this weight before the holidays.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Nothing much really to report debtwise but I did lose 2lbs at my 2nd weight watchers class - whoop whoop!!!

Awfully happy, if I can keep this up I could be at goal weight next year at some point.

Looking forward to payday so I can figure out the bills & what the debt stands at, looking forward to May 2016 when I can start paying huge chunks off instead of just the minimum payments or just over it.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It appears my super-duper budgeting skills leave something to be desired.

Due to mix up I am now needing to do my grocery shop on a credit card this month which will increase my overall debt but I am also short £360.00 for my cruise fund - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I need to take more care so that this doesn't happen again.

Feel like I have taken a massive step back but I think this is a good learning curve for me as I need to pay more attention to this.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I might start adding my spending diary on here everyday.

Think this will help me focus on it all the time which I clearly need to do.

You will all be getting very bored with my daily updates soon enough!

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport