My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• Just found out that my overtime all this week will also be double time!

Whoop whoop, bet the taxman will be happier than me!

Dxxx
  • One week till payday!

Its my wee Granny's birthday today she is 88, I bought her a lovely tartan scarf in the sale in Accesorize. Will pick her up some chocolates & a card.

Dxxx
  • My car had to have the brakes replaced yesterday - no emergency fund so another £200 on the credit card.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 17 March 2016 at 1:41PM
    Options
    Okay so the debt stands at a total of £12,710.91, I could honestly cry.

We have literally nothing to show for this, NOTHING.

I am determined this is the last time we will ever have a debt of this amount of money, apart from when we become homeowners.

I am going to bust this debts a$$ :money:

Here is the beginning of a new me :beer:

Debts

SBCC - £1850.00
    SCC - £2859.12
    BCC - £5780.22
    Very - £602.76
    MBNA - £1618.81

Total £12,710.91

Will update this each month with the new reducing totals until they are gone, gone, gone for good.

Dxxx
  • Made some payments to the cards this morning, waiting on Very to update my statement which they should do 29/09/2015 then I can make a payment towards that.

Looking forward to seeing these balances go down.

I am in work again, this is the last of the double time overtime so making the most of it, can't wait to see how much extra I actually get paid - I'm excited about this, can start my Christmas shopping!

Dxxx
  • Some of my payments have started coming off now, will post an update on the state of affairs each month.

I have a wee spending diary now, anything that I spend on the CC (I hope there won't be any of this at all) will be written in red ink so that it stands out to me that this is not good!!

Also may have a new flat, going to view somewhere on Saturday & should be saving about £200 a month on rent so this is just extra to save towards the 'Home Fund' and also to paying off the debt.

I am super excited!

Dxxxx
  • Right I think I am gonna start lifting cash & stop using my card all the time.

Its so easy to lose track of your spending when its not real money you are spending.

Starting tomorrow!

Dxxx
  • Hmmmm so used my card again this morning, forgot to go to the bank.

I am on a break in work in a couple of minutes so I am going straight to that ATM.

Dxxx
  • Harryspotter
    Options
    mega impressed with the double time overtime dolly! That will make a noticeable difference to next months pay :j Also good potential news with the new flat. Its all good progress and we just need to keep this in mind. I personally cannot trust myself with using credit cards. A few months ago I had my debit card fraudulently used and had to get it cancelled and the person at the bank said for internet usage I should always use a credit card, which I understand but its just too easy to lose track of spending for me. Cash and debit card is safest for me lol!

Hope you have a good day at work x
    [STRIKE]Tesco 1 - £200[/STRIKE]. Tesco 2 - [STRIKE]£4350[/STRIKE]. £0 Barclaycard 1 - [STRIKE]£4375[/STRIKE]. £2600 Barclaycard 2 - [STRIKE]£7356[/STRIKE] £6272
    Florida pot - £215/£4800
  • Thanks hon.

Well I have been to the bank & lifted my cash, so from today no more spendies on the cards of any kind!

I am so hoping that this flat is going to be available & good for us we need a bit of good luck!

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport