We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• sunfield91
    sunfield91 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did anyone manage to get into that survey that was put on some months ago, the one that when you click on it you just get the home page for Google France?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,986 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just received by email:
    Hello!

You are registered with Senses-club, and for this purpose you have signed a contract to participate in online surveys as well as product testing.

Following a monitoring, we noted that so many panelists to whom we send online surveys do not even bother to click on the invitation link.

It is the same with the panelists listed under product testing, and they often do not respond to the questionnaire relating to the tested product.

We would like to remind you that when you are selected to take part in a product testing at home, you agree to test the product and answer the questionnaire

Being selected means not giving a chance to someone else..

Senses-club reserves the right to cancel the membership of people who are too often inactive.

Persons who do not correspond to the profile, or do not receive the products, or who receive damaged products, are not considered inactive.

Thank you for your attention!

The Senses-club
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sunfield91
    sunfield91 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I have just received that one too , that's why I posted just below you. I don't want kicking off, even though it's not as good as it used to be, lol
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got that too, have just done a liquid cleaner test for them and I know I filled in the end of test survey so am not worried. More annoyed that they don't have any Amazon vouchers at the moment so I can't cash my points out. I asked them when they'd be back in stock and just got told "soon".
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I always fill in everything they send, sometimes their forms don't work properly. I don't know if anyone else has that issue. Sephora vouchers aren't any use to me, as we don't have one here. I wonder why Amazon has been taken off!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just not worth the effort; if they delete me, that's fine by me.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Amazon voucher back in stock, have cashed out so at least I have something!
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Amazon voucher back in stock, have cashed out so at least I have something!

Me, too! :D
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    i had the warning email as well but had just done the multi purpose cleaner trial as well(which was really good product) but just cashed out for amazon vouchers and they came within seconds:eek::)
  • Lapadore16
    Lapadore16 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Tried to get onto this but they said they are not taking on any new users.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure