We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Has anyone had any problems receiving an Amazon voucher from them? I redeemed my points in november, I contacted them before christmas to find out where it was and they asked me to send a copy of my confirmation email, but I never received one. I sent them another message telling them this and again nothing so I've just sent another email.

I miss getting the perfume too, I thought it was going to be every other year that we would get some now.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone had any problems receiving an Amazon voucher from them? I redeemed my points in november, I contacted them before christmas to find out where it was and they asked me to send a copy of my confirmation email, but I never received one. I sent them another message telling them this and again nothing so I've just sent another email.

I miss getting the perfume too, I thought it was going to be every other year that we would get some now.

I had no perfume from them for the last 3 years. I thought I was going to have one last year as they promised every other year and then last year they were not sending perfumes at all! I really miss getting the perfume too! I was always looking forward to getting a new perfume!
  • kiwi07
    Options
    Has anyone got their 3000 points for the Friday survey?
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Has anyone got their 3000 points for the Friday survey?

No, but I don't think they usually add them until after the closing date of the survey.
  • kiwi07
    Options
    judyjetson wrote: »
    No, but I don't think they usually add them until after the closing date of the survey.

I have previously been awarded survey's points straight away.
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    From the email: This survey will be open until on tuesday 14th february included and your account will be credited with 3000 points.

I took that to mean it'll be credited after the 14th. My account is not showing the survey, either as complete or pending.
  • kiwi07
    edited 16 February 2017 at 1:17PM
    Options
    judyjetson wrote: »
    From the email: This survey will be open until on tuesday 14th february included and your account will be credited with 3000 points.

I took that to mean it'll be credited after the 14th. My account is not showing the survey, either as complete or pending.

Still no points. What about you?

I sent them email about it but they are no answering...
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,942 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received this email a couple of days ago but I cannot for the life of me remember either completing a 'recrutment' survey or applying for anything??? Did anyone else get one?

Dear Madam,

You have recently answered to a recrutment in order to participate in a test product at home.

We have the pleasure to confirm that you have been selected for this project.

The productwill leave Argenteuil on tuesday 21th february.

More information about the test will be included in the pack with the product.

We thank you for your support.

Sincerely.

Senses-Club
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Yes, I got that email too. I think it's for a multi-surface cleaner as I remember doing a survey asking what I used to clean floors, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. a couple of weeks ago.
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    I have not received my points either. How long does it usually take for the points to be credited in to account?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure