My Journey To My Pot Of Gold

Options

Comments

• Tinkerbelle2000
    Options
    Hi MT. Diary is now started. Thank you for the encouragement. I can't wait to keep it going now I've started :j

Take care.

Tink xx
    As of 31st December 2018 Total Debt = £15837.59
    DEBT 1 - £41.10 DEBT 2 - £257.41 DEBT 3 - £584.12 DEBT 4 - £700.00
    DEBT 5 - £655.02 DEBT 6 - £669.18 DEBT 7 - £3448.00 DEBT 8 - £2169.12
    DEBT 9 - £2964.25 DEBT 10 - £4349.39
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    MuffinTops wrote: »
    Another date has been lined up Tink, and it's tonight! This isn't like me at all as I love being single and carefree, but I'm just going with what feels right for the moment, and this does.

MTx

That is just how plus one got me :rotfl: no other comment ...:D

Shall I start to look for hats? :p......... from the [charity shop] special boutique of course with my strict budget...lol ;)
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh Sam, I don't know what to tell you! I'm blown away by it all! :)

Maybe just have a little view around and see what's out there for now! :D

MTx
  • MuffinTops
    Options
    Yesterday should have been a bit spendy, but worked out well as neither Mr 3rd Time Lucky or I have been able to eat a great deal, so instead of food last night we just chatted. Well, when I say "we" I mean ... me!!!! I have to reign that in, but it's a nervous reaction for me!

I did end up buying some lunch from work, which could have been worse but SHOULD have been a lot better by taking my own bits in.

Today is looking frugal. I'm just preparing my radio show and then I'll head off. By the time the 2 shows are done I'm usually exhausted so come straight home and off to bed.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! MTx
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Hope your weekend was good ...I've been on a selling spree again.

Hopefully I will have managed to clear £100 this month ..

Brought some Primani Pj's all of £8 and that's it ..so all in not done too badly.

Have had a crazy ache to shop lately so not sure where that has come from.

Very little left to sell ..thank goodness as I do despise the packing and posting bit.
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • bellevie
    bellevie Posts: 874 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 August 2015 at 8:48PM
    Options
    I've just caught up with your diary MT its been so uplifting to read. Last time I read I believe you were making lots of OP's on your mortgage, and now you are Mortgage free!! I am amazed! Well done :T :j

Your train story with Man 1 & Man 2, I felt your pain just being so close to it and it really touched me that you went after Man 2 despite it not being your train to check he was OK, what a true Angel you are :A

additional note, just realised you might not have a clue who I am - formerly debtfree(insert year - I forget which!)
    MFW
    Starting debt :£287,410 -11/2020

2022 Closing balance £271,402.45 

2023 closing balance £263140

Original end 11/2045 
    New end date :....... 

Overpayments to date £514.4 (1/24)

• Tinkerbelle2000
    Options
    Hi MT I don't suit hats but I can do engagement invites;). Enjoy it, you deserve it.

I don't know why but I never realised you were debt AND mortgage free. That is amazing. How I wish I'd made some different choices years ago. Still time to put some things right hopefully and get my debt shifted.

Take care.

Tink xx
    As of 31st December 2018 Total Debt = £15837.59
    DEBT 1 - £41.10 DEBT 2 - £257.41 DEBT 3 - £584.12 DEBT 4 - £700.00
    DEBT 5 - £655.02 DEBT 6 - £669.18 DEBT 7 - £3448.00 DEBT 8 - £2169.12
    DEBT 9 - £2964.25 DEBT 10 - £4349.39
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    oooooohh how exciting, liking the sound of Mr 3rd Time Lucky!

Hurrah for pretty nails and for decluttering too

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • MuffinTops
    Options
    Hello bellevie, it's SO nice to see you here again. I absolutely remember you. How are you? Are you happy? Are you back on here regularly? I'll have a look and see if you have a diary.

MTx
  • MuffinTops
    Options
    My weekend was flawless! I had the best time - ever! Feeling very Vishenka_03.gif right now!!!! Which is not like me at all! Although I am really enjoying it! :D It's sad the weekend had to come to an end, but I saw him last night, and he's coming over again tonight as I'm away on Saturday for 10 days so feeling a bit intense for now! He actually makes me laugh so hard I can't catch my breath! I'm loving that!

Tink, I wouldn't make you wear a hat! Who needs hat hair when they're saving money!

Finances are still a bit too vague for my liking, so I need to sit down and have a proper regroup with it all. I can't let this distraction, as gorgeous as it is, be a catalyst for me sinking into needless debt.

I went food shopping yesterday and spent £60! My cupboards were bare again though, so definitely needed. Although I was hungry when I went, I don't think much of that was waste. Just a large bar of fruit n nut (it was reduced to £1) and a 7 pack of crunchies for £2. The rest was all proper food and drink - oh, and a blouse for my holiday but that was just £12.

Today shouldn't be too bad. I'm feeling a bit yuk today, so not planning on stuffing my face with any of the chocolate I bought. Although that doesn't mean it's out on a free for all either!!!! :D

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. MTx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport