Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• FiFi_Mad_Mum
    Options
    I am looking to book in the next couple of days, probably for about sept/oct time this year, for 3 days to the santa fe hotel, when comparing flights and times etc I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time you can book in and out of the hotels at ? And are the passes we receive valid for the full day ? As we wouldnt be flying home until late on the third night.
    You can book into your hotel from the moment you arrive and if you are too early for your room there is a left luggage room at the hotel. Your passes are valid from the minute you arrive until you choose to leave. Please note that if your holiday is over a weekend DLRP gets very busy on Saturdays, we left as it was not enjoyable.
    HTH FiFi :)
    If you find any post helpful, please click the thanks button! :T
    I survived the M8 snowjam 6/12/10 - 17 hrs to get home :snow_grin

Brought: To Bring! Bought: To Buy! ;)
  • FiFi_Mad_Mum
    Options
    My sister is wanting to go in the summer with her husband and 3 kids (9, 4 and 2). What's the cheapest way?
    She was thinking about getting a budget flight to Paris and then booking direct as they have the kids under 7 stay free promo at the moment.
    I'm sure in the past I've seen threads about getting it cheaper but can't seem to find them!
    TIA.

I couldn't find it on the web site but I think I saw a advert saying that July and August are excluded from the 'kids under 7' promo.

HTH FiFi :)
    If you find any post helpful, please click the thanks button! :T
    I survived the M8 snowjam 6/12/10 - 17 hrs to get home :snow_grin

Brought: To Bring! Bought: To Buy! ;)
  • flowerscotland
    flowerscotland Posts: 16,846 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks rach and fifi :D

I am pleased to say i have booked :j :j :j we go in Sept 08 for two nights three days, Im soooo excited :beer: even more so than my dds :rotfl:
    Little Miss Sparkles :A

Team Reem - August '11 :cool:
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, this may sound stupid and ive done a search but it came up with 0 results, but i was wondering when is the quietest time to go to disneyland? I know there is probably never a quiet time, but there must be times in the year that are less busy than others?
  • princesslizzie
    Options
    Hi does anyone have any idea where me and my partner can get a deal? We are 20 and 21 and want a deal for a long weekend at Disney but all I can find is ones with kids!

We don't drive and so wish for a Eurostar trip unless there is a cheaper way! We are students, but still would want a 3star hotel.
  • teeb
    teeb Posts: 392 Forumite
    Options
    vixarooni wrote: »
    Hi, this may sound stupid and ive done a search but it came up with 0 results, but i was wondering when is the quietest time to go to disneyland? I know there is probably never a quiet time, but there must be times in the year that are less busy than others?

Weekdays are less busy than weekends.
    School holidays are (for obvious reasons) busier than not-school holidays.

Remember that French schools have holidays at different times from us - here's next year's French school holidays. I'm sure you can find the UK ones on the web.

Summer is busier than autumn or winter, but you get less sunlight in the latter and possibly dodgy weather.

We found the best bet was to get in first thing (we were there in February) - we were in the Disneyland Hotel so got in earlier than most - and do all the 'big' rides when there was no queue. After a couple hours we'd head back for breakfast and then face the afternoon queues. First thing in the morning it was almost empty (except for 90 minutes of queue at Crush's Coaster).
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks alot teeb, very helpful.

Im in the same position as princess lizzie, 21 and wanna go now rather than when i have children. Im thinking of going september time near my 22nd birthday. Now i will have to look at the french time tables!
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    Hi does anyone have any idea where me and my partner can get a deal? We are 20 and 21 and want a deal for a long weekend at Disney but all I can find is ones with kids!

We don't drive and so wish for a Eurostar trip unless there is a cheaper way! We are students, but still would want a 3star hotel.

Try these they do caoch holidays there and have pickups through out the country. You can pick a hotel to suit your budget to as they use all the disney hotels.

http://tothemagic.leger.co.uk/
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like septemeber theyre back at school so should be ok. Thats when Im going to. What hotel are you staying at?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks rach and fifi :D

I am pleased to say i have booked :j :j :j we go in Sept 08 for two nights three days, Im soooo excited :beer: even more so than my dds :rotfl:

:j fab news
    where you staying ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family