Is it possible to use unused days from Orlando Tickets at Euro Disney
    No, you cannot use these @ Disneyland Paris
  • dini_2
    dini_2 Posts: 193 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrliam69 wrote: »
    Is it possible to use unused days from Orlando Tickets at Euro Disney
    No, I'm afraid not. Completely separate company as far as ticketing goes.
    Light Bulb Moment: Feb 2007
    Debt: £65560 ~~~~~~ Debt Free day 24th March 2016:T
  • mma
    mma Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    when our son was that age we hired one of the Disney pushchairs for the evening,so that he could rest his little legs ,even if he didnt sleep!

he was wide awake and lasted a 15 hour day @ Disney !!
    you dont have to stay late every day of your trip :)

x

That's a fabulous idea! do you know how much they are to hire and where from in the park? Yes, we will probably just stay late one day of the two
  • mma
    mma Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    GillianY1 wrote: »
    Apologies if I am being completely thick but do you have to be a French resident to buy the tickets through the Danone offer? can you pay with a UK debit card? Do you have to buy online or is there a voucher you can take and pay at the gate?

You can by the French tickets through one of the big ticket operators in France, FNAC, accept English cards for payment. Can buy a 1 day 1 park ticket from 30 euros (about £27). Pick up the tickets at one of their many outlets in France - there is one in the outlet shopping place close to Disney. Website is: http://www.fnactickets.com/place-spectacle/recherche-billet-disneyland-paris-marne-la-vallee.htm
  • GillianY1
    GillianY1 Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    mma wrote: »
    You can by the French tickets through one of the big ticket operators in France, FNAC, accept English cards for payment. Can buy a 1 day 1 park ticket from 30 euros (about £27). Pick up the tickets at one of their many outlets in France - there is one in the outlet shopping place close to Disney. Website is: http://www.fnactickets.com/place-spectacle/recherche-billet-disneyland-paris-marne-la-vallee.htm

Thanks for that. I bought the voucher from Ebay for 99p and have double checked with a few of the buyers who have left feedback about them. Glad to say they all reported back saying they used the voucher no hassle and paid at the gate. 25 Euros for 1 day 1 park ticket or 30 Euros for 1 day 2 park ticket. Will save me and my family a small fortune!:)
    Wins:Smyths Gift Vouchers, Sat Nav, £100 Next Gift Vouchers, £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Vouchers, £720 D&G Perfume, £200 Asda Vouchers, Johnnie Walker Gleneagles Tickets, Edinburgh Virgin Festival Fireworks Tickets, Givenchy Dahlia Noir Perfume Set, Long Weekend in St Petersburg, Russia, £250 Selfridges Vouchers, £3000 Family Trip To LAPLAND!!!!
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mma wrote: »
    That's a fabulous idea! do you know how much they are to hire and where from in the park? Yes, we will probably just stay late one day of the two

I can't remember as it was about 4 years since we hired one !

bit found this for you : http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/practicalities/pushchair-wheelchair-rental/
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    I can't remember as it was about 4 years since we hired one !

bit found this for you : http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/practicalities/pushchair-wheelchair-rental/

The thing about these are that you cannot take them from Magic Kingdom to the Studios without paying a deposit of 150 Euros or something ridiculous like that.

Plus you also need to get from the parks back to the hotel and it's quite a long walk for little legs when they are exhausted.
  • twinnymammy2005
    Options
    Hi, I am booked to go to Euro Disney middle of November and wondering if anyone knows if a Danone offer of 25 euro tickets was available last winter. The current offer expires in september so I'm hoping another one will start up before I go.
  • daisy1981
    daisy1981 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    Which Hotel cant decide... can anyone recommend one of these.... Explorers or Dreamcastle? anyone stayed at either of these hotels
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    daisy1981 wrote: »
    Which Hotel cant decide... can anyone recommend one of these.... Explorers or Dreamcastle? anyone stayed at either of these hotels

I've stayed at the Explorers, and am looking forward to my stay at the Dream Castle later this year. The Dream Castle is a higher-starred hotel, with hot items for breakfast as well as continental. The Explorers is fab for young kids, it has an inside soft play area and the large pool has a whole section which is a pirate play ship. No hot breakfast here though.
    Both hotels are served by free shuttle buses, and they are, with the Magic Circus and Kyriad, all in a row next to each other. Both have plenty of car park spaces if you are driving there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure