Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Are you at liberty to divulge your sideline? I'm very curious. Glad you had a good day. I think my shortest wash is 30 mins which is good for stuff only worn once.

Hope you finish chores soon

Bexster :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Not at the moment Bexster, early days and all that ;). Hope to manage to keep it going till end of the year :eek:, then we'll see, only and if only it takes off sooner :j, will I then reveal all :)

O/p £6.04 tonight in the hope (if my calculations are right :D) of reaching the magic number, tomorrow, will check and report back.

Finger hoovering above that "button" :rotfl:
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    edited 2 May 2018 at 7:15AM
    Options
    Calculated correctly - but forgot about the snails pace the bank work at, so my o/p has not yet come off.

Maybe tomorrow, then day after, button will be pressed.

On a better note, a property just like mine has went up for sale and what they are asking means my property has went up by 50% since buying, 6 years 2 months ago :j
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • shangaijimmy
    shangaijimmy Posts: 3,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great read but i'm just curious as to why you would hoover the button and not just press it ;)
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    A number of *things* - tsb chaos :(, wanting to see my balance at 0,000.00 :) with a 1 in front :rotfl:and as always, I'm just a dither(er), and need a back up plan in place before I do anything.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Best of luck with the sideline! Mine was the best thing I have ever done, and I now earn more from it than my proper job.

ETA: great news re: property price. Mine has gone up a similar amount ( but in twice the time!)
    Bexster:)
  • SuperSecretSquirrel
    Options
    I think Jimmy was ribbing you thanks to a typo you made ;)

I don't think the value of our house has increased in the 8 years we've owned it. It's probably worth a little less than the sum total of what we paid for it plus what we have spent on improvements! I still think it was a good buy though :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    I think Jimmy was ribbing you thanks to a typo you made ;)

:doh: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks SSS, nice to know I have some friends ;)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Best of luck with the sideline! Mine was the best thing I have ever done, and I now earn more from it than my proper job.

ETA: great news re: property price. Mine has gone up a similar amount ( but in twice the time!)
    Bexster:)

Thanks Bexster, I could see this going places, but still a lot of work so far, and not sure I want to be working all hours of the day and night, but could be easier once set up.

Good news on the valuation too. :D
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Give it a go. You will regret it if you don't

Have a great day
    Bexster :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills