Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Ooh, baking, pensions and money shuffling. I have missed a few things. Hope the slices were rescued. Sorry to hear about less money after payrise :o

Happy Friday

Bexster :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning Bexster

How is part time going, have you dipped into MB yet ? You will let me know when you do?

Happy Friday to you too, must dash now . . running late for that thing called work.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • bexster1975
    Options
    He he! PT going great thanks. Horrid weather today but it's ok. When I can be bothered to get out of bed I will do a bit of cleaning, baking and a tiny bit of W O R K for tomorrow.

I have started MB, but stalled a little. I'm really keen to get this going properly tho as it looks to be a great extra income. I've been very lucky as quite a few doors have opened up for me in the last couple of months, more on that when things are more certain.

Great OPs, hope that W thing isn't too bad today

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Weather here is beautiful but chilly this morning, blue skys.

New doors opening, anything to do with your fame?

So glad its Friday - been a long week.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    I should have known it wouldn't last.
    Weather update

Lovely evening coming home from work, decided to cut grass (the side part), lovely blue sky and sun shining, finished cutting grass and sun still shinning, was watching the hailstones, yes hailstones, bounce down the roof of the house opposite me !!! big dark cloud then appeared along with a lovely rainbow.

Now very dark - waiting on the thunder.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Terrible weather here yesterday and today. Nevermind, I'm working most of today so better in terrible weather! There are a few things, none directly related to my " fame" but I promise to tell once the ink is dry on a couple of them. All good, even if some are pushing my comfort zone quite hard! Money situation us much better than I feared it might be. Have bought paint and wallpaper to decorate the main bedroom so that's exciting. It will wait until after the end of exams as I am also marking papers from the summer series. Really enjoying more freedom, and the opportunities it is offering.

Have a lovely weekend, will chat MB when students are doing exams.

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Exciting times for you Bexster, hope its not too long before that ink is dry :)

Oh decorating, I do love decorating, and shopping for it :D

Another lovely morning here so far - but that could be just to fool us, after yesterday :think:

Have a lovely weekend (I take it yours is a l o n g weekend :p
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Ah no. I am working today and back to my normal job Monday. ( but only until the end of Tuesday!):D

• bexster1975
    Options
    Phew! That was a long day! I'm going to spend a couple of hours with my second favourite man - Iron man

( I know my favourite man will read this so had better keep it second fave :p)

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Know what you mean, a very long day, however enjoyable, been shopping for my little sideline and very pleased with what I came back with.

However was out all day which means not a lot done in the house, did manage a washing & hung up to dry before leaving this morning. My mum has just got herself a new washing m/c with the quickest wash done is 15 mins, mine doesn't have a quick wash so seriously considering . . . .

Done in now but still have a few things to do, will sleep tonight - no bother - looking forward to it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure