EXPIRED £10 to spend at Tesco for £5 MightyDeals

Options

Comments

• MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Jag,

We recently emailed some customers to say they had un-subscribed from Mighty Deals after they purchased our £10 Tesco Gift Card offer for £5. We made a mistake and would like to apologise. some customers were unsubscribed in error.

We have experienced a large number of duplicate accounts being made to purchase multiple Tesco Gift Cards. In amongst these duplicate accounts, some accounts was unsubscribed in error. We sold over 16,000 Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Cards, over 11,000 customers will receive their redemption link on May 15th as confirmed in our deal terms. Over 4,500 duplicate accounts were created to purchase more than one per customer, or two per household.

Accounts unsubscribed in error have been reinstated with immediate effect and these customers will still receive your Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Card redemption link on May 15th. No further action is required.

Again, please do accept our apologies for any confusion we have caused. It has always been in our best interest to offer our 50% off the High Street deals to genuine customers.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    Hi
    SuperSmoothie

We recently emailed some customers to say they had un-subscribed from Mighty Deals after they purchased our £10 Tesco Gift Card offer for £5. We made a mistake and would like to apologise. some customers were unsubscribed in error.

We have experienced a large number of duplicate accounts being made to purchase multiple Tesco Gift Cards. In amongst these duplicate accounts, some accounts was unsubscribed in error. We sold over 16,000 Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Cards, over 11,000 customers will receive their redemption link on May 15th as confirmed in our deal terms. Over 4,500 duplicate accounts were created to purchase more than one per customer, or two per household.

Accounts unsubscribed in error have been reinstated with immediate effect and these customers will still receive your Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Card redemption link on May 15th. No further action is required.

Again, please do accept our apologies for any confusion we have caused. It has always been in our best interest to offer our 50% off the High Street deals to genuine customers.

Thank you
    MD
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    Hi GAN,

Thank you
    MD
    Options
    Hi, Endeavourforever,

Thank you MD
    Options
    Hi fuzzgun19,

Thank you
    Options
    Hi Doc N,

£10 Tesco Gift Card – Mighty Deals Official Response

Thank you
    MD
    Options
    Hi Quintic

Thank you MD
    Options
    Hi goojair,

Thank you MD
    Options
    Hi Snap-ant,

Thank you
    Options
    Good Morning,

Thank you
    MD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure