We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ecstatic Laughter In The Evenings

Options

Comments

• rockyrose
    rockyrose Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    atolaas wrote: »
    Hi! :wave:
    I appreciate that this isn't a glitch...but there is a very good deal going on at Mr T atm. They have reduced tinned tuna in packs of 2 and 4 cans. The brand is Oriental & Pacific and its called Sandwich Tuna (basically a mix of shredded and chunks of tuna) They come canned in oil, spring water or brine. The 2pk is reduced to 75p and the 4pk to 1.75, so the best deal is on the 2pk. The deal is on till 14/04/2015.

Last 4 numbers on barcode for Brine: 9318
    Spring Water: 9332
    I didn't buy any in oil *yuck*

I understand that its not strictly relevant to this thread as its not a glitch, but its a good deal IMHO :)
    thats brilliant and this thread is for any kind of moneysaving..so thank you
    :A NI FEIDIR ACH LE DIA BREITHIUNAS A DHEANAMH ORM
  • uglybugball
    uglybugball Posts: 944 Forumite
    Options
    21 items (8 different) on your bill qualify for comparisonASDALogoWhite.gif Morrisons

+£11.39CheaperSignBlue.gif
    0.3 x ASDA Bananas by Weight per kg£0.20£0.20
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Thick Sliced Danish White Bread...£0.55N/A
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Peeled Plum Tomatoes in Tomato Jui...£0.31N/A
    10 x Hipp Organic Strawberry & Raspberry Yogurt 7mth+ (...£10.00£6.00
    1 x McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges (750g)£2.00£0.92
    2 x Tilda Steamed Pure Basmati Rice (250g)£3.16£1.58
    2 x Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice Sundried Tomato (250g)£3.16£1.58
    2 x Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice Egg Fried (250g)£3.16£1.58
    2 x Tilda Steamed Basmati Pilau Rice (250g)£3.16£1.58
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Sliced Carrots in Water (300g)£0.19£0.20
    2 x ASDA Chosen by You 30% Less Fat Red Cheese (350g)£2.00N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only)£25.03£13.64

Just to confirm that this cheese is n/a everywhere so a good filler.
  • ilovegreatdanes
    ilovegreatdanes Posts: 2,058 Forumite
    Options
    Hi.
    been out on motorbike.enjoyed it but have had helmet hair all day:rotfl:was not funny really:(bout as funny as watching me mount and dismount:D :(
    TWEETS.at least the dog had alittle quality time and love at the end :Awe had a dane with same and its truely heartbreaking, was my fav too, had him from a pup til 5 and time flies, think salwag has exact same nature so I think its duke whos come back cos its uncanny, which is lovely.
    maybe the woman with all those kids will meet the father with 40 from 20 mothers, and emigrate to eastern europe to see how the other half lives :mad:
    DAVID! I want to know which one of the village ppl you were?:eek::rotfl:..
    anyone know if a has taking pity on me with the popping choc.am not shopping til tues nite/wed nite(dh on lates them days...spot the connection....hes out at 2.30pm, im out at2.40 pm:rotfl:ill keep you all on alert for checking the offers for me so noone awol, ok:cool:
    NERFYS dropped on a good week for the weather.
    been lovely today, the sun was really hot, was surprised:eek:
    have watched the tipping point and think im gonna stop cos all the players are nicey, nicey and really pleased for each other..and you can tell they are all growlingcunder their breath with out and out jealousy, speacially wen a lot dropsdown.do they think im stupid?dont answer that:rotfl:
    People bring great joy into our lives..some by arriving, others by leaving.im trying to be one of the former, so please bear with :)

LOVE ME, LOVE MY NEWFOUNDLAND.:A
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Hi.
    been out on motorbike.enjoyed it but have had helmet hair all day:rotfl:was not funny really:(bout as funny as watching me mount and dismount:D :(
    TWEETS.at least the dog had alittle quality time and love at the end :Awe had a dane with same and its truely heartbreaking, was my fav too, had him from a pup til 5 and time flies, think salwag has exact same nature so I think its duke whos come back cos its uncanny, which is lovely.
    maybe the woman with all those kids will meet the father with 40 from 20 mothers, and emigrate to eastern europe to see how the other half lives :mad:
    anyone know if a has taking pity on me with the popping choc.am not shopping til tues nite/wed nite(dh on lates them days...spot the connection....hes out at 2.30pm, im out at2.40 pm:rotfl:ill keep you all on alert for checking the offers for me so noone awol, ok:cool:
    have watched the tipping point and think im gonna stop cos all the players are nicey, nicey and really pleased for each other..and you can tell they are all growlingcunder their breath with out and out jealousy, speacially wen a lot dropsdown.do they think im stupid?dont answer that:rotfl:

Were :eek: I still am every weekend :j :beer:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • oozy
    oozy Posts: 72 Forumite
    edited 6 April 2015 at 5:07PM
    Options
    Also compares to Sains
    1 x Dolmio Bolognese Sauce - Extra Spicy (500g)£1.80£1.00
    1 x Dolmio Sauce for Meatballs Tomato & Basil (500g)£1.80£1.00
    1 x Dolmio Bolognese Sauce - Smooth (500g)£1.80£1.00
    1 x Dolmio Bolognese Sauce - Extra Basil (500g)£1.80£1.00
    3 x Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (500g)£8.04£6.00
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Korma (420g)£1.68£1.00
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Balti (420g)£1.68£1.00
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Madras (420g)£1.68£1.00
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Extra Creamy Medium Tik...£1.68£1.00

Would you be able to confirm what the Crunchy Nut comparison is with M's.

It's been on 3 for £5 on msm for a few days now, along with Special K and Rice Krispies.

I did try one of each a few days ago, but they all came back as £2 each. Not bad, as we're getting all three for about £2.40.

However, a comparison of £5 for 3 would mean getting 3 Crunchy Nuts for £1.46, 48.66p each.

Edit: Sorry, already been asked and answered. Thanks.
  • rockyrose
    rockyrose Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sharwoods today v T 2pm 2 for £3

9 items on your bill qualify for comparison ASDA Tesco
    +£4.12

1 x ASDA Distilled Malt Vinegar (568ml) £0.44 £0.39
    1 x ASDA Shades Softest Ever White Bathroom Tissue - 2... £1.75 £1.00
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Korma (420g) £1.68 £0.87
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Spicy Jalfrezi (420g) £1.68 £0.87
    1 x Sharwood's Cooking Sauce - Bhuna (420g) £1.68 £0.87
    1 x Sharwood's Butter Chicken Sauce (420g) £1.68 £0.87
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Ready to Serve Custard (385g) £0.17 £0.16
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Instant Custard Mix (70g) £0.15 £0.15
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Tea Bags (80) £0.34 £0.27
    1 x ASDA Baking Powder (170g) £0.75 N/A

Comparison total (compared products only) £9.57 £5.45
    :A NI FEIDIR ACH LE DIA BREITHIUNAS A DHEANAMH ORM
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 6 April 2015 at 5:18PM
    Options
    APG has not been picking up the M 3 for £5 cereal offer and according to Savvy it didn't last time their offer was on either.

A have reduced the price on Frosties and Coco Pops to £2 each which has reduced the return on them too :(.

Anon
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Hi.

It fetched tears to my eyes this morning when I heard Sandy had gone to doggy heaven but like you say she had a little quality time and was loved at the end :T:T
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone bought any of the BNI from tosco today? Thinking of going as need to return something, and just wondered if it was still working. Thank you. :)

It worked this morning.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    A v T

Potatoes still working and two good fillers

1 x ASDA White Potatoes (2.5Kg) £1.69 £0.49
    1 x Billington's Natural Golden Caster Unrefined Cane ... £1.60 £1.26
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Scottish Butter - Salted (250g) £0.88 £0.88
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories