Ecstatic Laughter In The Evenings

Options

Comments

• ilovegreatdanes
    ilovegreatdanes Posts: 2,058 Forumite
    Options
    Was wondering if anyone on here had had anything from approved foods comp.i set up an account after seeing them on tv with their ooc but still ok stuff.cant decide if its still too dear even with the offers...theres a free surprise box today if you spend £30 and it takes nearly axweek for delivery.some of the stuff looks good but am undecided, as per.lol
    People bring great joy into our lives..some by arriving, others by leaving.im trying to be one of the former, so please bear with :)

LOVE ME, LOVE MY NEWFOUNDLAND.:A
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    RTC heads up - Ariel Laundry Liquid 2l 40 washes - RTC instore £5, MSM £9.98 A v £6 S.

Bold 2in 1 Peony liquid 24 wash RTC £4 instore, MSM £5.97 A v£4 W.

Untested.

Hth

Anon
  • 99p
    99p Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    debone wrote: »
    Hi, I'm an occasional lurker, and found the below for a bit of pay back.

2 for £3 in store this morning, you can also get a 50p off coupon from John West web site.
    This was A v T

1 x John West Steam Pot Tuna with Lemon & Thyme & Cous...£2.69£2.00
    1 x John West Steam Pot Tuna with Soy & Ginger & Cousc...£2.69£2.00

Works out 61p after APG each or 11p with coupons.
    I think there's more in the 2 for £3 in store but not showing online.

Evening mad squad,

Thanks for this debone, I tried to get the 50p coupon on the John West website but it says it's not supported on my ipad :( it would be good if you could get more than one coupon to get a few of these at 11p.

Chrisv where are you? :D
    I do try to keep up but sometimes life gets in the way.
    I'm just a penny short of a pound. Peace and Love.

I've joined the 5:2 club cos mrT made me eat 1p chocolate.
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    Was wondering if anyone on here had had anything from approved foods comp.i set up an account after seeing them on tv with their ooc but still ok stuff.cant decide if its still too dear even with the offers...theres a free surprise box today if you spend £30 and it takes nearly axweek for delivery.some of the stuff looks good but am undecided, as per.lol

I'm sure Snap Ant has used them before. I seem to remember her posting about it some time ago.
    I wouldn't dare. My DS2 is obsessed with checking the dates on food. I'll be glad when/if they stop printing BB dates on things. Currently I try remove BB dates from packaging where I can.
  • poppypopster
    poppypopster Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Options
    99p wrote: »
    Evening mad squad,

Thanks for this debone, I tried to get the 50p coupon on the John West website but it says it's not supported on my ipad :( it would be good if you could get more than one coupon to get a few of these at 11p.

Chrisv where are you? :D

I tried to print them via the website on my pc before I went and bought some of them and it would not print for me. So in the end I had to give up. :( they had another 2 flavours that I might try tomorrow and see if that works.
  • Anon
    Options
    RTC heads up

Surf Poweder 23 washes, Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang - £2 instore, MSM £4 A v £2.50 T.

Untested.

Hth

Anon
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Do you go to Bryn Y Grog or Chirk ? I usually only go to Bryn Y Grog now and it's only down the road from me :)
    Went to Bryn Y Grog today, not many there though. Have been to Chirk a couple of times but don't really go to bootsales very often.
    I never seem to buy anything though as I always think that I throw better stuff away at home than most stalls have for sale:rotfl:
  • Anon
    Options
    If you still have it to claim, Popchips have appeared on the New Season New You seasonal aisle where the Easter Eggs were in my store.

Hth

Anon
  • 76rosie
    76rosie Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Options
    Back to work tomorrow:(

Maybe get out a bottle of Pinot and chill...,

All a bit ukipish offensive...,

Nite nite all...
    grocery challenge 9.86/60
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Cathedral City Mature Twin pack still £3.87 RTC instore for me so willbe store specific (medium superstore).

Hth

Anon

It is too in my store, thinking could be good for a C&C or HD against Ts :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport