Ecstatic Laughter In The Evenings

Options

Comments

• curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    Someone mentioned on here the other day about an on-line code on hotdeals for a free bottle of dove body wash @ Mr T's, just placed a C&C order for tomorrow night, hopefully will compare £2.55 - £1.00 at Sains (which might finish tomorrow)
  • atolaas
    atolaas Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Welcome! As you will see from all the discussions on here, this thread covers more than just głitches and deals are also very welcome too, thank you :).

Anon

Thanks Anon :) I've been lurking for a couple of days and picked up a thing or two and I hadn't seen anyone else mention this deal so I thought I would :D
    SPC7 ~ Member#390 ~ £432.45 declared :j
    Re-joined SW 9 Feb 2015 1 stone lost so far

Her Serene Highness the Princess Atolaas of the Alphabetty Thread as appointed by Queen Upsidedown Bear
  • debone
    debone Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    wackynut wrote: »
    John West Tuna (120g) in mb A £1.79 v S £1

There's also a 50p coupon for this (No Drain) Tuna on John West web site.
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    tbw wrote: »
    It doesn't appear to be fraudulent - they just know exactly how to milk the system to its maximum. And unfortunately I don't think these cases are few and faw between - its just that most of the scamers have enough sense not to boast about it to mmagazines and newspapers etc !

I only said few and far between because benefit fraud is 0.7% of welfare budget according to the Department for Work and Pensions :)

Excited for Masterchef tonight. I think my favourite is the guy with all the tattoos. Pete? And the girl who does the massive plates of yummy food. Better get the snacks ready :cool:
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    And I'm back.

Have just finished factory restore and the updates required in the last five years :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All good with the JW steam pots, managed to print 6 coupons, 2 from 3 devices

2ksn6.jpg
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    20150406_114156.jpg

Afternoon Qoc loving this pic of the girls they look so cosy are I bet you are so chuffed when you go visit them:T
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 April 2015 at 7:39PM
    Options
    99p wrote: »
    Evening mad squad,

Thanks for this debone, I tried to get the 50p coupon on the John West website but it says it's not supported on my ipad :( it would be good if you could get more than one coupon to get a few of these at 11p.

Chrisv where are you? :D

Have you another device? A laptop perhaps? I managed to press the back button and get 2 per device.
    Hi everyone . Gorgeous day here now . Hope everyone has had a great Easter Monday .
    Hampydoodums is the 25% still not working or is it all fixed now please, thank you . I was going to try for some today with DTD, but had family time instead.

I did 2 shops in 2 different stores. One with 6 PG and the 25% came off as it should and spat a tenner pp. The other was 5 PG with a JC Shiraz, 25% came off (this may have been fixed in this store or could be nationwide?) and spat 9.98 pp.
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thank Anon, checked today, still reduced :)

I got a c+c this morning but normal price:eek: but I don't know if it was rtc in the first place, packing store too far away to check, but I needed cheese anyway so that's fine good comp v T :)
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Went to Bryn Y Grog today, not many there though. Have been to Chirk a couple of times but don't really go to bootsales very often.
    I never seem to buy anything though as I always think that I throw better stuff away at home than most stalls have for sale:rotfl:

Yes I went there yesterday and today but not that marvellous mind you the weather was enough to put anyone off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure