EE Sim only and £95 amazon voucher

Options
123457»

Comments

• topturkey
    Options
    Finally got my voucher yesterday after weeks of chasing up

Had the same reasons such as 'can't track the order', 'have to wait for EE to confirm' etc
    Then even when i was told the voucher would be purchased and i would have to wait 5 days until the following Monday to receive it I had to chase again as i still hadn't received it.

Not very happy how hard it was when we should just automatically qualify. I wonder if they just hope people will forget or give up!

I dealt directly with affiliatewindow
  • Adumass
    Adumass Posts: 6 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    got mine too :beer:
  • amus
    amus Posts: 5,635 Forumite
    Options
    I've emailed the MSE email address provided several times to no avail, have just sent an email to affiliate window so hopefully they will get back to me!
  • little.red.one
    Options
    I am also waiting for my £95 voucher - took up their offer in March so well overdue.
    I went into a store and was told to ring EE on 150, the woman said she'd had a few similar queries and although she could see I'd bought the SIM package she couldn't help me.
    The first guy I spoke to on 150 said it was nothing to do with EE and that his manager had told him I should ring Amazon to claim the voucher. When I queried this - why would Amazon give out vouchers to random callers? Surely it was up to EE to ask them to send it to me? and asked to speak to his manager, I got 'cut off'.
    I rang back and spoke to someone who was much more helpful and text me the [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] address to email.
    Fingers crossed:(
  • jems76
    Options
    Hi there Allen unfortunately I've got the same problem as you ! Signed up through mse in Oct 14 for we broadband and the 100 amazon vouchers after 3months but nothing ever came of it and low and behold all tel numbers and email addresses don't seem to work . called we and they don't want to no and neither does MSE so massive con by Martin Lewis. Which I had better news
  • It took me over 3 hours on the customer service to try to get the deal after using EE for 3 months as they agreed. They didn't send the voucher to me and they wouldn't give you any help too when you called them - as they insisted its third party and they have nothing to do with it. Don't bother with this deal. Its a waste of time! Also some of them in customer service are extremely rude too.

"I fully appreciate your concerns, however, I do not consider any compensation is warranted on this occasion. The offer you have agreed to was not offered by EE.

I look forward to hearing from you further with the required information to allow me to continue assisting you with this matter."
  • gra101
    Options
    The deal has nothing to do with EE.

After reading posts on this forum and emailing eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com I got a response a few days later
    "Sorry for the delay you have experienced. Your order unfortunately hasnt tracked correctly, however because of the wait you have faced we will be purchasing the voucher for you this week"

And it arrived a week later by email.
  • Cloudane
    Cloudane Posts: 524 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 4 November 2015 at 4:10PM
    Options
    Did a similar deal myself a couple of months ago for a £40 voucher. Called EE customer service today to find out more about if/when it might arrive and the guy was extremely cagey - never heard of this, what site was it, don't think we do that etc. I said the code and confirmation was on the invoice for the order and I could give the order number, to which he responded that he can see it perfectly well already but that it doesn't really confirm anything. I think he got the idea I had hacked the order form or got it off a dodgy site or something (but obviously couldn't directly accuse me of anything).

Eventually he consulted someone and sent an email address at affiliatewindow.com to ask. I was polite but got the impression he didn't like me much after that!

edit: they've emailed back to say the order has indeed been tracked and I will get the voucher within 3 months of connection, don't hesitate to get back in touch if not. So it sounds ok.
    I guess I can understand from EE's perspective, it appears on their invoice but if it doesn't come from them and they're not aware, they'll just see you as another of the many people they probably get trying to scam them. This is where they could probably do with being trained up on it better.
  • eagle
    eagle Posts: 586 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cloudane wrote: »
    they've emailed back to say the order has indeed been tracked and I will get the voucher within 3 months of connection, don't hesitate to get back in touch if not. So it sounds ok.
    I guess I can understand from EE's perspective, it appears on their invoice but if it doesn't come from them and they're not aware, they'll just see you as another of the many people they probably get trying to scam them. This is where they could probably do with being trained up on it better.

You are right in that they are nothing to do with the offer, but IMHO this is no way to treat your customers, i.e. asume they are trying to scam your comapny, simply because you've never heard of the offer.

EE customer services might be doing better than other mobile companies' CS, but they are far from perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure