EE Sim only and £95 amazon voucher

Options

Comments

• golfovividor
    Options
    Adumass wrote: »
    just to give a quick update on my situation.

i too emailed the MSE voucher help address twice - a week apart - and only received the automated reply. but a day after my second email I got a reply from someone @affiliatewindow.com, who said they had received my details from MSE (i'm unsure if my first email, or second) and they are verifying my details with EE.
    I also had a PDF copy of my order showing the MSE voucher code, which should help. apparently my order did not track correctly with "affiliate window" which is why they need to verify with EE. so hopefully something is happening, and its good to know I am not alone.

my experience sounds similar to both of your situations, so hopefully your details are also being referred through. i'll reply again if it gets resolved.

I sent an email 10 days ago to voucherhelp@mse and I got only the automated response. I tried sending another one yesterday, but so far I only got the same automated response :(
  • richjbrown
    Options
    richjbrown wrote: »
    It has been three months since I signed up with EE for this offer. On calling EE they knew nothing about it.

I have emailed the suggested address voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com, twice, each a week apart, but as yet have only received automated responses from the system saying they'll respond as soon as they can.

Frustrating as the vouchers were the main consideration for jumping from my previous supplier as they, relatively, brought the cost down below what I was paying at the time in a year - without them it wasn't worth it.

My main concern is that, having read previous posts, my order wasn't properly tracked even though I clicked the link and enter the code. The only consideration there is that the tariff was exclusive to this offer as it would normally have been 1GB of data for the same price.

I have now received my vouchers, which is great news.

Similar to another poster, I got a response to my second email after a day. It is a company called Affiliate Window that deals with the vouchers queries - basically the company deals with click through on links from various sources and keeps track of the offers.

It appears that my vouchers had been sent to me on May 28th, I imagine they disappeared into my ridiculously full spam folder - since there was no indication of an email address that should be marked as not spam. Unfortunately, by the time I was informed of this, my spam had been automatically deleted for that date.

Good news was the person dealing with my issue was able to get the vouchers resent to me - obviously Amazon are able to track if the vouchers have been used or not.

For other's help the info I sent to voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com was:
    • Name
    • Mobile number
    • Address
    • Sign-up date

I was also able to locate my original confirmation email from EE, which quoted the offer reference I had signed up with and forwarded that to the voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com.

First step - check the spam folder of the email address you signed up with, you may be lucky.
  • kenyan
    kenyan Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

I emailed voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com a week ago asking why I hadn't received my voucher and I'm still waiting for a response. I got the auto-response saying they received my email but that's all.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is the usual wait time for a response?

Thanks.
  • golfovividor
    Options
    I was tired of waiting for a reply from MSE so I sent an email directly to eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com with my order details. They just came back after 2 days saying the order didn't track correctly and they're verifying with EE that I'm connected and the voucher was added to the order.

Fingers crossed now
  • Rfizzle
    Rfizzle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hmm...I emailed affiliate window on 26th June and have just been left in the lurch since. Chased it last week and was told they were still waiting for EE to verify my order (even though I sent confirmation email from EE with the voucher code on it).
    Chased it with them again, fingers crossed!
  • Rixx_W
    Rixx_W Posts: 5 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 14 July 2015 at 7:48AM
    Options
    I was in the same boat as most others here but I've managed to finally get things sorted.

I contacted Molly Lediard at the following address voucherwindow@affiliatewindow.com and supplied her with with my order confirmation email (showing Amazon code was entered) and my latest EE bill to show I was still connected. She's now purchasing my Amazon voucher & I should have it for the end of the week. If you're still waiting then this may be the way to get the matter resolved.
  • Adumass
    Adumass Posts: 6 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    i too got a reply from Molly yesterday saying my vouchers are currently being purchased and should be sent by Amazon within a week. The delay was waiting for EE to verify the account.

It felt like a template email from Molly, so hopefully a whole bunch of us got the same email yesterday and things are being sorted :)
  • golfovividor
    Options
    Adumass wrote: »
    i too got a reply from Molly yesterday saying my vouchers are currently being purchased and should be sent by Amazon within a week. The delay was waiting for EE to verify the account.

It felt like a template email from Molly, so hopefully a whole bunch of us got the same email yesterday and things are being sorted :)

Same here, just waiting for the voucher to arrive :D
  • Gowrin
    Gowrin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    A couple of months ago I signed up for the £95 Amazon voucher deal with the EE sim only contract, while signing up I typed my email incorrectly. I found this out because I didn't get a email confirmation and called up EE to what was going on and they told me that is why.
    And so I didn't get the email confirmation with the £95 Amazon voucher mentioned on it, but when I filled the forms in and get to the final stage the confirmation page on there it said my deal includes the Amazon voucher. So as I had originally put the incorrect email in so where would my Amazon voucher be sent to and how can I track it? Will it to the incorrect address (which doesn't exist) or the correct one now that I have changed it with EE. Just worried I might not get the voucher now...
    Thanks
    Gaz
  • golfovividor
    Options
    Same here, just waiting for the voucher to arrive :D

And it did today :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income