Forum Home» How much have you saved?

The Happiness Fund. - Page 126

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

The Happiness Fund.

edited 18 July 2020 at 4:15PM in How much have you saved?
3.2K replies 299.3K views

Replies

• savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent £10 in supermarket. I walked there and 3dogs gave me a lift back which was lovely. I did 15 mins on the cross dresser this morning. I am sooo unfit.

No work done yet. I will do some typing in a while. :j
    Try to have a minimal spend year in 2021
    Saving change in money box.
  • Skint_yet_AgainSkint_yet_Again Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you had a lovely time in London and lovely foods at the food fayre. Well done on 15mins on cross dresser !! :) Have you managed to list anything on fleabay ?
    0% credit card £1360 ~ paid in full
    0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    Emergency fund £1000 / £1000
  • edited 12 July 2017 at 9:53AM
    savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12 July 2017 at 9:53AM
    Hello petal, l listed a whole load of clothes on fleabay and so far they have had some views but no one wants them!

We went to Lymington yesterday and had a great one hour walk by the sea and in the countryside close by. I also popped into a few charity shops too. We went to a Cash and Carry to see what they had and I bought a small crate of Coconut Water for £4. I will just drink that whenever I get peckish and hopefully that will make me thin.

It looks like there was a lot of rain yesterday. I am v glad for the garden. It looks really windy outside at the moment but it will calm down later. I am going to do 30 mins on the cross trainer today when the weather calms down a bit. I also have to do some work for work.

From the Show, I had some free samples of a product called 'beauty and go' it's a drink full of healthy stuff and I am hoping it will transform my skin. I just looked up the price of it - £3 for a small container. OMG. It's out of my budget I will stick with water.

I did 30 mins on the cross dresser this morning and will try to do some jogging on trampoline tonight as I am fat. When you go to London and you see skinny people you realise how unfit and fat you are. They all walk so quickly so they cant be anorexic it is me that is overweight and now I have to face it before my doctor says something. I feel quite happy now. It must be the endorphins.

3Dogs is having a lie in till 12 and hairdresser is coming to do her hair then. I have some work to do but I will leave that till this afternoon. Tomorrow my friend is meeting me for lunch and we are going for a walk but I don't know where too. If I keep walking when I have free time I will be happier and healthier. Plus it is free. lol.
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent £16 on drinks and also a meal for me. Yum. I walked along the beach. I might not do any exercise today as tired. I will have a nap as i've just got back.
    5.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lovely day SW, you are on holiday so its good to relax !
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
  • edited 14 July 2017 at 12:53PM
    savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 July 2017 at 12:53PM
    I did 20 mins on the cross dresser so far. I am going to do an hour all day but space it out but I don't think I will burn so many calories.

I am putting together a charity bag of clothes as I want to get rid of some more as my wardrobes are too full. I am going to be ruthless. I cooked a lovely spaghetti bolognaise and this afternoon I will mow the grass.

I am hoping today will be a NSD.
    5.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done on the exercise SW. Don't get rid of all your smaller clothes in the charity bag as you will need them with all the weight you will lose :j
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive kept some Skint Yet Again. I only did 25 mins as my legs hurt. I hope this means I am going to lose weight. I am meeting friends tomorrow and will also try to fit in a walk along the beach too.
    5.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you do a bit each day it will soon build up. Have a lovely day tomorrow I am off to the local church fete with a friend in the morning, hope it doesn't rain !
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the fete. I hope weather stays nice too.