We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Halifax online can't access CC statements

1235

Comments

  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Sorted this morning.
  • Biggles wrote: »
    Sorted this morning.

    Confirmed for me. I am now able to see all the PDF versions of my statements that were previously missing.

    Next statement due on 10th March. Fingers crossed :undecided
  • beardiedog
    beardiedog Posts: 666 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 8 March 2015 at 11:40AM
    Great, back to normal for a while at least

    Can't see an apology anywhere though :)
  • beardiedog wrote: »
    Great, back to normal for a while at least

    Can't see an apology anywhere though :)

    Just resurrecting this thread because I'm not sure this problem is completely fixed.

    I can now see all my back statements until last month, but according to the summary page my last statement was generated on 10th March.

    Guess what? No statement there and it says account inactive in March, which it was not. Also, no usual email to say statement ready.

    Anyone else?
  • Gary1963
    Gary1963 Posts: 288 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Same for me too!
  • Gary1963 wrote: »
    Same for me too!

    Thanks for the info. Glad to know it's not just me.

    I'll give it until Monday and then complain - again!

    Pathetic really.
  • beardiedog
    beardiedog Posts: 666 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Gary1963 wrote: »
    Same for me too!

    And me! Today is supposed to be update day though, so we'll see how it is tomorrow.
  • beardiedog
    beardiedog Posts: 666 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Nope, still borked.

    I can get current activity and up to Feb but no March statement.
  • beardiedog wrote: »
    Nope, still borked.

    I can get current activity and up to Feb but no March statement.

    Exactly the same here. I think I will ring them and get them to re-enable postal statements. This will be a big issue for people who use their Halifax CC in conjunction with work and need to show a statement to their employer for reimbursement.

    It's not good enough after all this time.
  • beardiedog
    beardiedog Posts: 666 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've sent an official complaint tonight about this so hopefully I should get a call from them at some point tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.