We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax online can't access CC statements
Comments
-
Glad I found this thread, saved me a phone call.
Just logged into my Halifax account and I too have the same issue. Last statement available is Feb 2014 and my account is showing as being inactive since.0 -
Well we'll see if the 26th is when it is fixed as I was told when I phoned.
Meanwhile I have a statement being sent out and £20 credit after my complaint.0 -
Well 26th has arrived and still no fix.
Had another call from Customer Services today to answer my complaint even though it had been answered on Tuesday. I was told that the £20 payment triggered another complaint.
Anyway today's phone call sais that the fix was going to happen overnight 16th/17th March with an internet banking update. apparently the last update hadn't worked.
Received my postal statements today though and the £20 credit has now gone through.0 -
Well 26th has arrived and still no fix.
Had another call from Customer Services today to answer my complaint even though it had been answered on Tuesday. I was told that the £20 payment triggered another complaint.
Anyway today's phone call sais that the fix was going to happen overnight 16th/17th March with an internet banking update. apparently the last update hadn't worked.
Received my postal statements today though and the £20 credit has now gone through.
Seems I have the same problem on both of my Halifax CC accounts. Called them last Wednesday: they acknowledged the problem and promised a fix by the weekend. Of course, it isn't fixed.:( Have now completed my complaint form. (Why is this not an option under the Contact Us section?) We'll see how that pans out.0 -
This is an ongoing problem for quite a number of customers, including myself, but not everyone.
I completed the complaints form about a week ago and received a phone call a couple of hours later. The person I spoke to stated that an earlier fix had failed and the next opportunity to rectify the problem would be 16th March when some sort of upgrade was taking place. We shall see.
I was however offered compensation for my phone costs and inconvenience, which I accepted. I'm not prepared to state the figure I was given but I considered it fairly substantial and certainly covered any inconvenience I have suffered.
As has been previously stated in this thread, it is still possible to view all your transactions and statement amounts by using the back function on the summary page. It is just the PDF versions of statements, in my case after Feb 2014, which have gone AWOL. This how I was able to tell that the compensation had been credited to my Clarity account.0 -
Harold.Finch wrote: »It is just the PDF versions of statements, in my case after Feb 2014, which have gone AWOL.
This is the case for me now. It was OK previously for the Feb 15 statement but now my March statement should be available I've no access to any PDF statements since Feb 2014 and the months after say the account was inactive (it wasn't).0 -
Harold.Finch wrote: »I completed the complaints form about a week ago and received a phone call a couple of hours later. The person I spoke to stated that an earlier fix had failed and the next opportunity to rectify the problem would be 16th March when some sort of upgrade was taking place. We shall see.
I was given the same story so at least they are being consistent.0 -
Both of our Clarity cards are affected too.0
-
We have the problem starting last month. The system says 'There are no transactions for this period' (2015) This despite the fact that there was a statement for January 2015 which was visible at the beginning of February.
We called (twice). Each time we have been told 'There is a problem with the system.' The first time they told us 'It will be fixed overnight.' The second time we were told 'We don't know when it will be fixed.'
As other people have reported, there are no apologies, explanations, or information about the problem on their web site.
What sort of incompetents are running their system? It's not rocket science to produce PDF versions of statement data. If they can mess up that, and are still sat there wondering how to fix it, I suppose we should grateful it's not a problem with something even more basic like losing or inventing transactions. Touch Wood!
Come On Halifax! Get your IT act and your management act together!0 -
Borked for me. Statement date Mar 2nd, email received 3rd, last 12 month's statements inaccessible.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
