We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Halifax online can't access CC statements

1356

Comments

  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Seeing as Lloyds Bank are having trouble with their Choice Rewards redemption programme online it's perhaps worth people's time raising a 'complaint' online?

    I did that Sunday evening with Lloyds Bank. Yesterday I spoke to a very nice lady in Customer Services who apologised, told me that they are aware of an issue and there's no timescale of it being fixed and offered me £30 to cover the cost of the phone call, and for the stress and inconvenience.

    Worth a try?
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • I have the same issue. Spoke to a chap who said they were aware but didn't know when a resolution would be available.

    In an era where banks (including Halifax) are attempting to make us all change to paperless billing this is unacceptable.

    I remember that there is a complaints form somewhere on the Internet. When I get a few minutes I'll Google it and have a go. The last time I used it, it brought results.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    I have the same issue. Spoke to a chap who said they were aware but didn't know when a resolution would be available.

    In an era where banks (including Halifax) are attempting to make us all change to paperless billing this is unacceptable.

    I remember that there is a complaints form somewhere on the Internet. When I get a few minutes I'll Google it and have a go. The last time I used it, it brought results.

    Here you go: https://www.halifax.co.uk/contactus/how-to-complain/complain-online/
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,906 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Biggles wrote: »
    No statements showing since Feb 2014. I've never had to have my card replaced (except when expired, which was 18 months ago).

    Statement was due five days ago; fortunately all the details including the payment date and the amount are visible on the screen.

    Exactly the same for me. I phoned last night and was told it should be fixed by the 26th - we shall see.

    My son can view his statements fine so it's not everybody that's affected.

    Fortunately I can at least see the transactions for previous months via the BOS app which I can't do with online banking just now. You might want to use that meanwhile.
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    jem16 wrote: »
    Fortunately I can at least see the transactions for previous months via the BOS app which I can't do with online banking just now.
    I can see all the transactions for the current and all previous months in online banking, I just can't access the official statements.
  • redux
    redux Posts: 23,146 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    gaz141 wrote: »
    [...]

    Halifax are aware this is a known problem with their reporting to the credit reference agencies.

    Someone in their customer relations team whom I spoke to on Saturday, and who promised to phone me back yesterday (and hasn't), didn't seem to know that yet.

    The credit reports don't show the incoming payments since January last year.
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,906 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Biggles wrote: »
    I can see all the transactions for the current and all previous months in online banking, I just can't access the official statements.

    You're correct - I can see the previous transactions too. I hadn't noticed that as I'd been clicking through to the statements first.
  • virgo17
    virgo17 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    redux wrote: »
    The credit reports don't show the incoming payments since January last year.

    That's odd. Whilst I am unable to see my actual statements on the Halifax site, my Noddle credit report shows my payments up to December 2014.

    Clearly there's something seriously hosed at Halifax.
  • Just checked NO Problem with access, everything correct for my Clarity Card account
  • virgo17
    virgo17 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Just checked NO Problem with access, everything correct for my Clarity Card account

    Strange isn't it. My wife's Clarity account is perfect, but mine, like others on here is donald ducked.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.