Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    currently down for maintenance
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    does anyone have the snail mail address for pincone please - they owe me points but ignore all emails and I cannot log in. I've tried everything and they do not respond. So will try writing to them; but they seem to hide their address too!! any help would be great!!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    does anyone have the snail mail address for pincone please - they owe me points but ignore all emails and I cannot log in. I've tried everything and they do not respond. So will try writing to them; but they seem to hide their address too!! any help would be great!!

I found it eventually for you! It's hidden in their privacy policy. I thought they were a British company! But then they are a division of Nielson. Don't like your chances getting anywhere, since they are an American company and therefore, don't fall under our laws. Can you not just sign up with a new email address?

PineCone Research, 250 East 5th Street, 9th Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA,

HTH
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,909 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »

I'm in a similar situation......if I try to use my points I get asked to verify my DOB and when I do I get told I have failed the verification process. Have emailed too but no response! :mad:
  • Sugarcandy
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation......if I try to use my points I get asked to verify my DOB and when I do I get told I have failed the verification process. Have emailed too but no response! :mad:

I had this problem as well, I just kept using the contact form on the site until I eventually got a reply saying it was now ok, tried again but still wouldn't let me put in my DOB, so I replied to the email and within a couple of days it was working.
  • Proxima_Centauri
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »

I had this issue a while ago but it seems to have righted itself. Login fails if you don't put in exactly what they have on record for you, in exactly the format that they stipulate.

scott @ pinecone is usually very helpful.
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you tried logging in on a different browser?
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thanks whizbang!! but they owe me points you see and still no reply to emails but they are still sending me plenty of emails asking for me to do surveys and household questions!! So that still works but then cannot logjn to use the points!! scott does not answer!!!
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Beckyy wrote: »
    Have you tried logging in on a different browser?

yes and different computer just says email needs verifying but never receive any emails!!!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ordered a £10 Amazon today and it was available within a few minutes.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback