Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• ScotinLondon
    Options
    So after waiting for a response for over a day and half - I have emailed again.

Is this usual for Pinecone? From what I have heard, it is not, so i am still unable to cash out.

SIL
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm not sure why people are having problems, I cashed out yesterday and received it today.. and I've had 3 surveys this month.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I think that is an average time for a responce, possibly longer in my experience.
  • ScotinLondon
    Options
    So patience was rewarded. I received an email last night which advised that they are doing more upgrades and hence am not able to see 'update profile', to add my PPal details.

Once all done, i will be able to do so and then cash out.

At least i know now.
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Heads up boys n Girls Amazon Vouchers are back on Pinecone RS

:beer::j:j:j:beer:
  • WeAreGhosts
    WeAreGhosts Posts: 3,100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    So patience was rewarded. I received an email last night which advised that they are doing more upgrades and hence am not able to see 'update profile', to add my PPal details.

Once all done, i will be able to do so and then cash out.

At least i know now.

I messaged them a few weeks ago to ask why I couldn't add my Paypal details to my profile and they said everything would be sorted by the end of that week ... I'm still waiting. They don't seem very organised ....
  • Sky_Shrimp
    Options
    I still get the odd survey directly from Pinecone for £3, but lately I've noticed several Pinecone surveys coming through from Opinion Outpost UK for 10 points (£0.50). The surveys have 'pinecone' in the address bar with the usual [I AGREE] bit at the start. I seem to get screened out of most of them which doesn't happen with the direct ones for £3.
  • roxy7699
    roxy7699 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had quite a few recently and been able to cash out to paypal but did have to query 600 points that were showing as paid but never arrived which I think was to do with the upgrade. Emailed scott@pineconeresearch.co.uk and they appeared within 4 days.
  • itzmee
    itzmee Posts: 399 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    No account still locked despite receiving about 10 or 11 emails and no help at all; but funnily enough still receiving surveys sometimes two a day!!

wonder why they don't answer emails or help me?? But keep sendng surveys.

I had this recently with Pinecone too. I logged in using my laptop and I was locked out! I couldn't get back in each time I tried. I even got a couple of surveys sent to me which I thought I wouldn't bother with seeing as I couldn't log in. However I managed to log in using my tablet instead, so I was able to do the surveys and cash them in!
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is everybody able to login on the main as normal now or is anybody still having problems?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback