Pinecone Research

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A bit annoyed with PR now.  I've always loved their surveys and whenever I have been invited, I have always done a full survey.   Now it says I do not meet the criteria to all the surveys I am sent which is understandable but this has happened with the last 4.  

Are you all still getting a good few surveys where you aren't timed out?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,767 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Still not getting any. Given them up as a bad job. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BookWorm said:
    I wanted to say that I have tried and successfully managed to use the bank credit payment option.  It was slow (as had to set up and get account approved before I could use it) so probably took around 2 weeks in all.  However, once the account was approved and I opted to send the money, it took 2-3 working days to reach my bank. 
    It's a faff but hopefully will be easier next time.    I wish that Paypal was still an option though!

BookWorm said:

I agree about the Paypal. But I think think the technical problems then rewards revamp mean it's gone for good  :(
    Sadly I think you might be right....  I will try the bank credit once more and if too much hassle will go back to using the digital mastercards, which can at least be used as cash on other sites. 

I have tried the bank credit option again and now it sets up, works ok.  Took a couple of days to come through but was only a matter of clicking and waiting......

• Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    BookWorm said:
    BookWorm said:
    I wanted to say that I have tried and successfully managed to use the bank credit payment option.  It was slow (as had to set up and get account approved before I could use it) so probably took around 2 weeks in all.  However, once the account was approved and I opted to send the money, it took 2-3 working days to reach my bank. 
    It's a faff but hopefully will be easier next time.    I wish that Paypal was still an option though!

BookWorm said:

I agree about the Paypal. But I think think the technical problems then rewards revamp mean it's gone for good  :(
    Sadly I think you might be right....  I will try the bank credit once more and if too much hassle will go back to using the digital mastercards, which can at least be used as cash on other sites. 

I have tried the bank credit option again and now it sets up, works ok.  Took a couple of days to come through but was only a matter of clicking and waiting......

Thank you for the update and for being the Guinea pig for all of us  :D

Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Has the website gone bat !!!!!! crazy for anyone else?  I had an invite via email so I logged in.  I completed the survey.  Then 4 more showed up.  I've done 5 in total today now.  That's more than I have had all year.  

Are we supposed to log into the website everyday?  I thought surveys only came when they invited you?
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had a survey and then some product to try. I get the follow up survey link but it doesnt work. I have sent 2 support tickets and all i get in reply from them is try a different browser. 🙄. 
  • p00
    p00 Posts: 824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have found out my account was deleted through lack of use. I only ran out of time because time flies so quick. I can apply again if they are inviting they said. Silly me.
    p00 x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure