Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• rom75
    rom75 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 21 October 2020 at 2:22PM
    Options
    Ok, even if they are the same but why code which I applied on 14 October is still pending. According to their t&c the funds should been added to wallet within 1 or 2 working days. The worst is that their customer service is ignoring my requests to look at the issue. Pinecone does not care either..
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    In terms of the volumes of business they transact £10 is almost as close to 0% as you can get - including today there have really only been 3 business days for the transaction to be queried  - you haven't been ignored if they have already sent an automated response and who knows how long customer services at the moment are taking to deal with things (perhaps the 1 to 2 days is after they have after verified your ID if you are a new customer - I doubt they do that for pinecone transactions but there is so much stuff in the various terms of business and they certainly do it for some bank payments)   
  • rom75
    First Post
    edited 21 October 2020 at 4:36PM
    Options
    It's clearly says code transaction takes 1 or 2 business days! So how many days it's already been ?
  • Philip624
    Philip624 Posts: 714 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have a code outstanding from 9 October they keep telling me soon
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Did anyone else do a survey about chocolate Christmas gifts a week ago? I did and haven't been credited yet - just seems odd as Pinecone normally credit on the same day or soon after. 
    I did this one. I have been credited but did not receive an email to inform me that I'd been credited.
    I've noticed since the website was updated I've had much less communication from them.

I agree, it is odd. You always knew what to expect with Pinecone. The procedures were always consistent.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    rom75 said:
    It's clearly says code transaction takes 1 or 2 business days! So how many days it's already been ?
    The end of business today will make 5 full business days
  • rom75
    First Post
    Options
    mjm3346 said:
    rom75 said:
    The end of business today will make 5 full business days
    So they should not said 1 or 2 business days..
  • rom75
    First Post
    Options
    £10 has just been added to my wallet but when was entering account info was asked about routing number, does anyone know what is it? 
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    rom75 said:
    £10 has just been added to my wallet but when was entering account info was asked about routing number, does anyone know what is it? 

I did exactly the same thing yesterday - I took a punt and put my sort code in, I think that's what it means.  Must admit, this whole wallet thing looks very poorly-designed and over-complicated, I wish Pinecone would just go back to offering the Paypal option, far simpler.
  • rom75
    First Post
    edited 22 October 2020 at 2:48PM
    Options
    rom75 said:

I did exactly the same thing yesterday - I took a punt and put my sort code in, I think that's what it means.  Must admit, this whole wallet thing looks very poorly-designed and over-complicated, I wish Pinecone would just go back to offering the Paypal option, far simpler.
    Thanks for that, put sort code as a routing number. Now have to wait another 5 working days for account verification.
    Agree, that PayPal was much better option. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback