Add your feedback on energy supplier Zog Energy

Options

Comments

• footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ^^^
    Yes, I was aware of that. It's just that the poster wrote that Zog didn't have a phone line (hence why I highlighted the discrepency) :)
  • lstar337
    lstar337 Posts: 3,442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    footyguy wrote: »
    ^^^
    Yes, I was aware of that. It's just that the poster wrote that Zog didn't have a phone line (hence why I highlighted the discrepency) :)
    Ah, I read it as don't have a 24/7 phone line. True of course, but the website is certainly 24/7.

Maybe they mean online support in the form of email.
  • SpotlandRules
    SpotlandRules Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    Just signed up to Zog and so far everything is running smoothly. They sent me an email asking me to confirm a few details and within about 30 mins, received another email stating that the switch was going ahead.

When I applied, I gave a usage figure of 5200. Yesterday, I received an email informing me that they were going to st my direct debit at a usage of 8626.

I sent them my last 12 months gas usage figures, and within 10 minutes, they had replied telling me that they had now reset the direct debit for a usage of 5200.

The customer service seems fantastic.
  • SpotlandRules
    Options
    Transfer to Zog now complete. Everything went smoothly and all seems okay.
  • hollie.weimeraner
    Options
    I started using Zog in February 2016 and am currently on on Saturn 12 with no exit fees. My GB electricity tariff ends at the end of July and I am moving to EON so decided now would be a good time to try and move the gas as well.

Anyway I emailed Zog and asked for advice about switching to their fixed tariff and had an email back stating they had swapped me.

Anyway I emailed back and said I was only asking for advice and they have emailed straight back with an apology and swapped me back to Saturn until I let them know I'm ready to change (which I intend to coincide with my electric switch).

So yes even though they made a mistake they were pretty quick to put things right. :T
  • Tribble
    Tribble Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Switched to zog last year (all my friends still think it's a made up name). Switch went smoothly. I receive a monthly bill via email. Very competitive prices. Excellent customer service, all queries answered within 24 hours if not sooner. So pleased with them I've just renewed on their 2 year fixed rate. Unfortunately they only provide ga at the moment, but they've told me they will hopefully be supplying electric towards the end of 2018.
  • Tribble
    Tribble Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Switched last year to zog (my friends think it's a made up name). Hassle free switch. Very competitive prices. Excellent customer service. Monthly bills via email. All queries answered within 24 hours, if not sooner. I'm so happy with them I've just renewed onto the two year fixed tariff. Unfortunately they only provide gas at the moment, but I've been told they will hopefully be supplying electric towards the end of 2018.
  • lstar337
    Options
    Tribble wrote: »
    I've been told they will hopefully be supplying electric towards the end of 2018.
    Good to know, thanks.
  • The_Green_Hornet
    Options
    Ofgem has granted Zog Energy a licence to supply electricity in Great Britain

https://www.zogenergy.com/news
  • lstar337
    Options
    Ofgem has granted Zog Energy a licence to supply electricity in Great Britain

https://www.zogenergy.com/news
    Great news! Thanks for the update.

Can't wait to see how competitive it is. :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family