We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help with Names

Always_Alone
Always_Alone Posts: 166 Forumite
Oh wise and knowledgeable MSEers please help!!

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with ds2 and completely and utterly stuck on names!! I am from an indian (Hindu) background and OH is British White.

Whilst I am not particularly religious, i would like our babies to have a 'nod' to my backround without the name being too obscure and difficult to pronounce.

I have been trawling the internet and books etc for weeks and drawn a complete blank, therefore, I am hoping you fabulous people may have some suggestions for boys names?

Please please please spam me with names!!

Thanking you in advance!
«1345

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.