Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely day :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    That really does sound a lovely day out. My geography is terrible but I have a feeling on one of our weekend jaunts with the kids a couple of years ago, we may possibly have been to the same NE lighthouse. :) xx
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    teafor2 wrote: »
    That really does sound a lovely day out. My geography is terrible but I have a feeling on one of our weekend jaunts with the kids a couple of years ago, we may possibly have been to the same NE lighthouse. :) xx

We went to St Mary’s Lighthouse, Whitley Bay Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yes, that's the one. Loved it. We were watching Vera at the time and I fancied a trip to the area :D The DC's went to the top, me and hubby stayed at the bottom :o We were on our way to say overnight at Lindisfarne before heading up to Edinburgh. Great little holiday. I always say our country has a lot to offer, it's just the weather that lets us down at times. xx
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You can't beat the UK when the weather's good teafor2.

Glad you had a good day Lucky. At least your mortgage will be paid off while you still relatively young. Ours was then I remortgaged for the kitchen and bathroom. Had to be done though.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Magnificent storms last night! Our local Mr T was struck by lightning though and all the fridges went off. They were binning everything :eek:. I could cry thinking about what that food could’ve done for the users of the foodbank. I added my bottles of diluted juice (all I could afford) to the collection box on the way out, while the staff were dumping thousands of pounds worth of food. Ironic and very sad.

DH and I argued last night and the atmosphere hasn’t been great today. Feeling a bit fed up :( Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you for donating the juice~~it is always much needed :)
    No wonder you are fed up.
    Remember you are an :A xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Don’t feel much like an :A Beanie, but thank you.

Still feeling a bit fed up. Trying to shake it off, but the heat and lack of sleep aren’t helping. A neighbour was shouting through the night which woke me up and went on for half an hour, then DS2 was awake complaining of a sore finger (he’d hurt it earlier in the day and think he’d then rolled on it in his sleep :().

Yesterday was a NSD :T. Today certainly hasn’t been with food shopping, petrol and paying the window cleaner :eek:. I did make another eBay sale though which was about £6 profit :cool:. DS2 has been playing with friends in the paddling pool the last couple of days, so no extra funds spent on activities either :D.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope you feel more positive soon. It’s hard I know xx
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Hope you feel more positive soon. It’s hard I know xx

I don’t know what’s wrong with me SA. I just feel unappreciated and taken for granted. I’m always the one keeping everything afloat. It would be nice to have someone else treat me or organise something, but then I feel ridiculous saying that :o Xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport