Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Glad DH is feeling better and it's lovely that you have such a supportive family :) Fingers crossed for DS. Has he already been in some things with him having an agent? It all sounds very exciting. xx
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    teafor2 wrote: »
    Glad DH is feeling better and it's lovely that you have such a supportive family :) Fingers crossed for DS. Has he already been in some things with him having an agent? It all sounds very exciting. xx

Not yet tea. He’s been for a couple of auditions but hasn’t been successful. Feedback from the directors has been really positive though, he just hasn’t been quite what they’d had in mind for the parts. One quite famous director said he was ‘bloody brilliant’, but there’d been a mix up and they weren’t putting any children in that particular film :(. It hasn’t cost us anything to have the agent, she will just take a cut if he gets any work. She’s top in her game though so we’ve landed on our feet there. Exciting times and if nothing else, it’s confidence building for DS2 Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • teafor2
    Options
    Sounds like it won't be long before he gets his lucky break :) xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh & fingers crossed for DS2 :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    DS2 has an audition tomorrow :T:j Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    DS2 has an audition tomorrow :T:j Xx

Hurrah:T:T xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • teafor2
    Options
    Good luck to DS. Hope it goes well and regardless of the outcome he enjoys himself. xx
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Fingers crossed for DS2 tomorrow xx

You do indeed have an awesome family. Your grandma is amazing how she keeps bouncing back. You're very lucky :)

Also can't believe it's been a year since you met Martin, time flies far too fast.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I hope DS2 did well in the audition. You are lucky to have such a lovely, caring family :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • teafor2
    Options
    Hi Lucky :) Hope DS's audition went well and he enjoyed himself. xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts