Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done on the Slimming Awards - and great that you enjoyed your time with your Nan :j
    Must use my stash up!
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    You wouldn't say that if you saw me eating some oreo waffle in town this afternoon Beanie :o. In my defence, I didn't have one of my own, just pinched from everyone else :D Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I have just lost the plot sadly Lucky so I am in awe. Oreo or not!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Brightspark87
    Options
    Look at all your awards there lucky! amazing well done :) I have been back at WW since May 17th this year and managed to get rid of 43 pounds so far! WW works for me but I know SW does for you.

Penny is nearly 6 months old!! but still very much in the puppy stages with learning certain things etc training lead walking etc. xxx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss Brightspark :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi BM, lovely to hear from you. Completely agree how lucky we are with modern medicine etc.

How about this photo. "I swear I didn't eat any ofthe yogurt ..." Xx

IMG_9093_zps9ltespqt.jpg

Catching up - just gorgeous, very yummy, sending many ear rubs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Waving

Well done to all on weightloss... something I need to focus on.

Although a friend came round last week and went through my wardrobe, telling me frankly that things no longer suited "your boobs have gone south" was a repetitive line!!!! So i have less clothes to try and get back into :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

keep going....

Hope you have enjoyed the end of half term
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,378 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Lucky - back on the waggon :) Oakley is a little darling xx Glad grandma is ok, you are SO lucky to still have a grandma, I haven't had one since I was 12 :(
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • tunathe_cat
    Options
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    Catching up - just gorgeous, very yummy, sending many ear rubs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was not me the photo has been photo-shopped i am innocent it was the gold fish!
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I have just lost the plot sadly Lucky so I am in awe. Oreo or not!

It's so hard when your head isn't in the right place. Just keep plodding until you are ready to focus again Xx
    Look at all your awards there lucky! amazing well done :) I have been back at WW since May 17th this year and managed to get rid of 43 pounds so far! WW works for me but I know SW does for you.

Penny is nearly 6 months old!! but still very much in the puppy stages with learning certain things etc training lead walking etc. xxx

Brilliant loss Sparky, well done! Do you think doggie walks have assisted with the weight loss? I'm definitely getting out and about a lot more now. Oakley is doing quite well on the training front, though keeps trying to grab his lead while we are walking. He also stole DS2's hot dog tonight :eek::mad: Xx
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    Waving

Well done to all on weightloss... something I need to focus on.

Although a friend came round last week and went through my wardrobe, telling me frankly that things no longer suited "your boobs have gone south" was a repetitive line!!!! So i have less clothes to try and get back into :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Who needs enemies when you have friends like that?!?! :rotfl:
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family