Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    S@nt@nder Beanie.

DS2 been off school today. He looked like death warmed up this morning and I thought it was a result of his flu jab yesterday, so kept him off. Course he was bouncing by 10am!! We ended up at the beach with the dog this afternoon and he's absolutely fine.

Payday today but that's no great excitement when you earn £80 a month!! Work are doing double staff discount for the next week so will start Christmas shopping to make use of that.

Still feeling tired all the time, but not quite as flat Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,506 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Love a double staff discount day - I get one at Morrisons via DD. Great time to stock up. Alas where I work we don't get any perks whatsoever other than day off for Queen's birthday.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Another weekend gone in a flash! Can't believe 6 weeks today will be Christmas Day.

Grandma looked super well today :T. Much more her normal self, so massive sigh of relief.

Not a lot else to report, just been doing housework/work/dog walking etc. Found a pre-bagged bag of 2ps so I earned £1 for clearing up :p Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,629 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    6 weeks :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    Glad to hear Grandma's on the mend.

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 87% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Your grandmas's a tough cookie isn't she. So glad she's on the mend x Time is flying at the moment, it's hard to believe we'll soon be in 2017!
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Did quite a bit of Christmas shopping today so feel a wee bit more prepared. Nowhere near done, but feel better nonetheless. Also used my B00ts points to pay for a bottle of pop which made me way more happy than it should have :rotfl:. Love 'free' stuff.

Looking forward to our weekend away from Friday :j.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,629 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Love from stuff too.
    Enjoy your time away :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Yay to the weekend away PLMBL xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Options
    Have a fab weekend away xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback