Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope DH is ok PLMBL.

How was weigh in? xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi lucky so glad the wedding was as wonderful as you all deserved!

Although sorry to hear about DH. Hope weigh in went well xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    *Sneaks in hanging head in shame*

7lbs :eek:

7 whole pounds on :eek:.

I don't even want to get back on the diet though :o.

DH better today. Irritating, but better!

Only 2 NSDs in May. Must try harder Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,536 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Things can only get better. Time to start afresh when you're back in the zone. Glad DH is improving. Mr SA gets maudlin too, says he won't be here much longer - men can be such martyrs :) I've not done very well on the NSDs either.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Lucky don't worry about those pounds - they show what a lovely wedding weekend you had!

You'll get those NSD down - May is short and has half term so can be difficult to cram them in! Don't forget how far you've come xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • safehouse
    safehouse Posts: 710 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh I can totally sympathize lucky.....put on same amount of weight myself, 7 pounds and in under 2 weeks....I am putting it down to not being as active due to poorly foot, but to be honest a bit of an excuse really, as have been tucking into biscuits, chockys and every other naughty sugary friend available. Not been to great with NSD either to think of it. Try not to put yourself down to much, we all lose focus....:D:D:D:D Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,677 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep plodding xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks everyone :A.

Not been feeling too good mood wise today. Felt really down all day from waking, and have had lots of negative thoughts :(. PiP forms have arrived which only increased the negativity and I'm feeling very anxious that I fill them in well enough to prove DH is worthy of it. I know he is and I'm being silly, but it's hard not to feel pressured.

The boys have been pestering me for an Xbox game recently but I've been saying no as its not a special occasion. Today however, I caved and doubled £20 of clubc@rd vouchers I've been saving into £40 so I only had to put £2 in to buy the game. The new kitchen bin I wanted will have to wait! I also cut out a voucher for £1.50 off my shampoo, which was on special at £2 anyway, so I got it for 50p instead of £3.85 :D.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,677 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Lucky~~why dident you buy your bin if you wanted one?
    Your boys get a lot & you rarely treat yourself :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Lucky~~why dident you buy your bin if you wanted one?
    Your boys get a lot & you rarely treat yourself :(

Coz I is [STRIKE]stoopid[/STRIKE] a pushover and I love seeing my boys happy Xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport